Thread: Zmora

Hybrid View

Zmora

Hello Zmora in Poland, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are a beautiful dog--so sleek and I love your kind face and your color. I think it would be hard not to love you from the beginning; your human sure loves you now and why not?! From the article you sound so smart and sweet and I'm sure you love her too. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

You're a beauty Zmora!!! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Zmora the beautiful Lab!

Greetings Zmora! Happy Dog of the Day to you sweetheart, from everyone in this Lab loving home!
    What a gorgeous Labbie girl you are, Zmora, a beauty not only in body but in heart! In fact you're thequintessential Lab...beautiful, athletic, life loving, and loyal a fault! As Kay has said, it's hard to imagine you not being loved from the start, but if any pup could turn around a former non believer, it's you, Zmora! And oh, how very loved you are!!!
    What beautiful photos your lady included with your bio., Zmora, and what great videos! Your "Bubbles" video had me smiling from ear to ear, and your "Snack Ball" video shows just how smart Labbies are! What a lucky young lady is yours, Zmora, having a furkid, a beautiful best friend for life, in you; you're the BEST!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweethearat! I hope you enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love and kisses, woofs and happy Lab wiggles to you, beautiful Zmora, from me and Star the Lab!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Zmora, Lab girl! You are very pretty and very smart! I like how you have learned so many skills, how you compete in agility and you like to be around your family Please have them give you some petting and love for me today --- happy Dog of the Day to you, Zmora!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Zmora!

Zmora - you are a beautiful intelligent girl...let your owner know that dogs are intelligent; it's the owners who can slow them down and overfeed them!
    You appear to have a great life! Enjoy being Dog of the Day, Zmora!

Hello Zmora,

You are a beautiful girl sweetie. I really love your coloring. From what I read about you, it sure
    didn't take long for your people to see your intelligence & your sweet personalty. Continued
    good luck in your agility work & having fun doing it. Big congrats to you today for being chosen
    as our very special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt