Thread: Montgomery

Hybrid View

Montgomery

Hello, Montgomery is so majestic in his photo--such a beautifu cat. I am sorry for your loss and I know he is still in your heart and memories. It sounds as if he was a fun sweet boy. Thank you for sharing him with us. Congrats Montgomery for being COTD!

Blog Entries

dear kitty

it is nice to know that you had a good life when in the earth. enjoy the sun and happeness in the rainbow clouds.. happy cotd to you too.. pat
    i have been frosted by freedom

http://www.issop.com/cats/

Monty was a very handsome and regal fellow. Even though I never met him, I grieve his passing. He is yet another example of why I say that cats really should live forever.

Dearest handsome Montgomery, what an utterly gorgeous long-haired grey boy with white trim you are! With your beautiful Angel wings too now. And you have the sweetest face imaginable.

We are sorry you have gone to the Rainbow Bridge already, as your Purrrsons clearly miss you very much, especially when they are going to bed or Dad sits down to watch TV. The deep love you share with them is eternal, and you and they are always together and always will be. You are whole and healthy again and will be there to welcome your Purrsons each Home.. One Fine Day.

Congratulations, darling Montgomery, on being selected today's Cat of the Day. We know all the Angels are rejoicing with you, and we hope your whole family, human and feline, are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration in your precious memory.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Montgomery~

Dear Angel Montgomery~
    What a beautiful boy you were, inside and out, the sweetest kitty imaginable, and the never ending joy and smiles, the love you brought to your parents' and fur siblings lives over your near 15 years, a most priceless gift. It breaks my heart to think you were taken from your family too soon, Montgomery, knowing how very, very much they miss you. But yes, the love you shared is eternal, and lives on in your parents' hearts and the countless cherished memories you made...your Christmas tree climbing escapade, your love of snacks, those evenings spent cuddling on the couch with your daddy, helping mommy make the bed. But your separation is only temporary, for one day you all will be together again, and what a happy day that will be. So until that joyful day of reunion, romp and play happily at the Rainbow Bridge, sweetheart, whole and healthy once more. And to your dear parents, I hope seeing your Cat of a Lifetime, your beautiful Montgomery, being honored here today brings you a small measure of comfort. It was truly an honor for us to have had the chance to pay tribute to the very special boy that he was. He was truly blessed to have had parents as devoted and loving as you.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Montgomery, what amazing and fun memories you created for your grieving family. I love the story about how you cuffed your younger fursibling on that car drive to shut her up! Your friend the vet was very brave and kind to make sure you didn't suffer any more, as hard as it was for your family.

Happiest COTD to you, Montgomery, and hugs and love to those you left behind. You will see them again, One Fine Day.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

You are a handsome fellow Montgomery. My Felix, also a grey boy, went to the Bridge last Sunday. Maybe you and Felix will get together and keep each other from being lonely until we all meet again. Congrats on COTD. Sharon