Thread: Wee-Wee Wegie!

Wee-Wee Wegie!

Good morning, gorgeous Wee-Wee! What a fluffy, handsome, gorgeous kitty you are! Could you please nap on my coat and provide some of your furs and scent Or I would be happy to help you with a combing session to help you stay purr-fectly fluffy and handsome. I like your green eyes and your brown, golden and white coat! And you are a success at having your entire family at your service!

Could you please have your people give you some massages, petting and hugs for me today, Wee-Wee! And a nibble of your yummy kitty grass too. I hope you have a very special Caturday Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What an awesomely handsome fellow you are! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day! Enjoy it! Get some extra "everything" from your human servants!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

You're such a handsome boy Wee-Wee! You're one of my favorite breeds of cats! Congrats on being COTD! I hope this is a special day for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

So regal, Wee Wee! Congrats on being COTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

You are truly one Awesome Big Cat wee Wee and we think that you have one cool very unique and a fun name.
    You are such a slenpdid Cat , and a Cat who has reach his prime in being a Wonder Cat with many hapy years. ahead of him.

It truly must be a great pleasure to come home and see your Great Good Friend all purrs and smiles!!!

All of we Found Hotel Cats are sending our Giant Sized MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Our Extra Great Friend
    Wise and Wonderous Wee Wee!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

WeeWee, Look at you all handsome and reclining for your photo! What a gorgeous handsome beautiful cat you are! Love your colors. I enjoyed reading your article; it was very good. I hope you have many more years with your family so they can feed you, love you, pet you, groom you, wait on you, and be loyal subjects to you (smile). I can tell that you are very much loved and have a wonderful home. Congrats on being COTD!

Dearest Wee-Wee, what a beautiful, gorgeous Wegie you have grown up to be! And your autobiography there is fascinating. You are a cat of many talents and many accomplishments, and you certainly do have your humans trained to perfection! You make sure they keep your water crystal clear and clean, you share mealtimes with them, you have them playing the cat-grass chase game so they'll give it to you with lots of kisses. And you can resolve arguments between them with the touch of your paws, not even using your nails. You bring them comfort when they are sad or sick or lonely. No wonder they love you so very much and you love them so very much too! You are their gift of happiness in a warm furry being.

Congratulations, darling Wee-Wee, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrsons are celebrating with a day full of fun and lovies and your favorite treats and maybe even a fetch game.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thank you!

I am so excited for our baby boy to be featured as cat of the day! My family enjoyed reading all of your beautiful words to him. Thank you to those who introduced me to this wonderful website, it brings all animal lovers together. I will be sure to pass on everyone's love to him. Someone mentioned to me that perhaps he responds to his name because it sounds like the french version of yes-yes (oui oui). That could be true! Since he was born in Canada hehe

He currently is chasing a fly at the moment , but he sends out his love to each of you. xo

Wee-Wee what a stunning fellow you are!!!

What a big smile I have from seeing your wonderful pictures!!! It sounds like you are quite a charmer as well as a character!!! I would melt into a puddle of happy mush should I ever meet you in purr-son!!! Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. Did you catch that fly?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!

Lilly27, thank you for sharing your very special boy with us. It would be wonderful if you would post new pics of him from time to time under cat general.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats on being COTD handsome Wee-Wee!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello Wee Wee,

You sure are one adorable kitty cat. I wish I could meet you in person &
    deliver lots of gentle pets and any thing else your little hearts desires. It is
    a pleasure to ofer big congrats on being our honored CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing
    you a long, happy & healthy life sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Wee Wee!

Hi Wee Wee! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    What a handsome, no, make that beautiful, boy you are! Your thick, plush coat, your Cali coloring, your amazing jade green eyes, are spectacular! No wonder you love being groomed; a boy's gotta be looking his best at all times! hehe But personally, it's your snow boots, your furry footies, that have me in squee mode!
    I so enjoyed reading your most entertaining, enchanting autobiography, Wee Wee, gazing over you jaw dropping photos and learning of your happy, carefree, love filled life...how well you have your humans trained, catering to your every whim! hehe How lucky they are to be ruled over by a furkid as beautiful, as charming, as special as you, Wee! You're one in a million, and so very worthy of your "top cat" honors!
    Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, beautiful boy, being treated to....EVERYTHING!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Wee Wee!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wee Wee!

Wee Wee, you are such a beautiful fluffy sweet boy! And smart too!
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day today!