Thread: Fantastic Flora!

Fantastic Flora!

Flora, you are such a beauty! Of all horses, Belgian Drafts are my favorite. You are just too sweet. Congrats on being POTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Flora the horse

Hello Flora, it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful girl as yourself. Indeed you are so good looking and I can tell (I think) that you've just been brushed; you just shine. Obviously you have a good nature and are patient and a little autistic girl reacted favorably to you. How wonderful that you can help those who need help. I hope you have many more years. Congrats on being POTD!

Fabulous Flora!

Hi Flora! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a gorgeous, gentle giant you are, and yes, you DO shine; what a stunning coat! And in addition to being beautiful, what a sweet and loving, personality packed girl you are, and yes, just a tad "silly" in the best way! I can see why everyone is attracted to you, Flora, especially children, who have an uncanny knack for sensing a "good" person OR animal, someone they can trust! You may not be a "certified" therapy horse, but who needs an official title, a "license," when you're a natural! You made quite a difference in that little girl's life, Flora! And even if you only change one child's life, you've more than left your mark on this world! What a lucky, lucky person your guardian is, Flora, having a beautiful, fun loving, sweet as can be best friend in you! In fact, everyone who crosses your path is lucky indeed. Friend to all, that's you, Flora!
    Thanks to your person for sharing your very special story and lovely photo with us all! It truly was a pleasure meeting you today, Flora, having the chance to pay tribute to the very special girl that you are! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweetheart, being treated to all your BIG, beautiful heart desires, and more!
    Lots of love and a big *hug* to you, beautiful Flora!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Flora

Flora is magnificent! What a pretty, smart, sneaky girl So happy she was chosen POTD, loved seein' her SO much! Peace and love from B.C. Canada

Flora you are a beauty indeed!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful picture!!! You certainly made me smile!!! How sweet of you to help that child too. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today too. It must be lots of fun having you for a friend.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Flora, You have a very pretty name. Pretty name for a pretty girl.
    You do sound like a very sweet & gentle soul. Perfect for connecting with all
    kinds of people. Congratulations on be our very deserving PET OF THE DAY.
    Happy trails to you dear Flora.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What can I say Flora? I'm very horse crazy so of course I find you awesome and sweet looking. Even if you do love to be chased-- have to keep your owner on her toes.
    Enjoy you POTD today and I hope you get extra carrots . Wonderful that you're helping an autistic girl, keep up the good work Flora.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----