Thread: SAFE! (Msg. 2) - BROOKLYN, NY: HELP! Blind Cat!!! Husband will euthanize! Crosspost and share!

Hybrid View

SAFE! (Msg. 2) - BROOKLYN, NY: HELP! Blind Cat!!! Husband will euthanize! Crosspost and share!

CONTACT Is [email protected] rebecca.hodges (AT) gmail (dot) com

Brooklyn NY URGENT , Blind Cat needs rescue or adopter ASAP!
    PLEASE CROSSPOST AND SHARE!

Name:  blind_in_brooklyn.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  11.9 KB

I am hoping that you can share information about our blind cat on your page and see if anybody is interested in giving him a new home. We are in Downtown Brooklyn, New York, and my email is [email protected] .

We have always just called the cat Kitten. He is 5 years old, was born blind, is neutered, has had his shots, and is healthy. The reason we can't keep him is that... he really likes to snuggle in bed at night, and we now have a baby who sleeps in or near our bed, and the cat is uncomfortable near the baby, and so feels excluded from the bed and generally lonely. Please help this sweet animal!

Husband is only giving her 2 weeks to re-home the animal or they will euthanize according to the email she sent me.
    Last edited by phesina; 12-16-2012 at 05:06 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I just got a message from Alexandra:

SAFE !!!
    Safe. Adopter found.

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery