I was just out walking Mikey, I didn't even see this dog running down the block because I was turned the other way.

Mind you, it IS a little llasa opso or whatever. But anyway, she runs up and starts fighting Mikey out of nowhere. This dog absolutely hates other dogs, she goes crazy at the sight of another dog around and it doesn't take a single thing for her to start attacking. I am just standing there helpless. The kids were running down the block from several houses away but what can I do? I really didn't want to kick the dog or anything but I was about to defend my innocent friendly dog who's on his leash. Mikey started going after her too, and I think he may have gotten her pretty good. Not to the point of stitches or anything but enough to make her bleed. I didn't get to see because the kid quickly got her, apologized and ran home.

Seems like a complete accident, right? Yeah, sure.

This is the second time it's happened in 3 months!

I just don't get it. I really don't. Mikey is a tank compared to this dog. What if the dog was some dog aggressive massive dog? This dog would be a squeak toy for a lab.

Mind you, I had just come home from running errands a few moments before and had helped a lost dog find her way home. I guess no good deed goes unpunished