Thread: ROCKVILLE, MD: Help! Urgent! Special Needs (blind, poss. CH kitty) Tiny Tim surrendered to KILL SHELTER

ROCKVILLE, MD: Help! Urgent! Special Needs (blind, poss. CH kitty) Tiny Tim surrendered to KILL SHELTER

CONTACTS: If you are a rescue and have a place for this boy to get the love and life he deserves, please email Geri at [email protected] . rescueprogran (AT) mchumane dot org

IF you can foster him for Fancy Cats Rescue Team and live in Northern VA, please leave a comment or email me at [email protected] byt2luv (AT) aol dot com

IF you can adopt this sweet boy, please call Montgomery County Animal Control & Humane Society at (240) 773-5960
    Ask for information about animal ID number A369926

EEEKKKKSSS!!!!! HELP HELP HELP!!! URGENT!!!!

Name:  blind_wobbley_cat!!!.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  25.1 KB

Special Needs (Blind and possible Wobbly kitty) Tiny Tim was just surrendered to a KILL SHELTER in Rockville Maryland. PLEASE SHARE!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god!!!! Tiny Tim is only 1 years old and showed signs of clear neglect. The shelter believes he is blind and possibly has Cerebellar Hypoplasia (CH or wobbly kitty). PLEASE HELP SAVE HIM!!!

From the shelter:

We just got in this special needs little boy. He is only a year old and is blind and we think that there is also a possibility that he has cerebellar hypoplasia. He just came in this afternoon and we are going to have the visiting vet look at him tomorrow when he is here. He was an owner surrender because she can not afford care for him. I am not really sure just how much she cared for him to begin with, since he came in with terrible ear mites. We cleaned his ears and started treating him with Ivermectin.

I hope that you will consider giving him a chance in your rescue. He needs a special home, but he certainly can still live a nice life.

If you are a rescue and have a place for this boy to get the love and life he deserves, please email Geri at [email protected] . rescueprogran (AT) mchumane dot org

IF you can foster him for Fancy Cats Rescue Team and live in Northern VA, please leave a comment or email me at [email protected] byt2luv (AT) aol dot com

IF you can adopt this sweet boy, please call Montgomery County Animal Control & Humane Society at (240) 773-5960
    Ask for information about animal ID number A369926
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I contacted the shelter and Tiny Tim has been adopted by one of their volunteers

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!

Thank you so much, Emily, for letting us know!!!!!

Love from Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery