Thread: Oreo the goat

Oreo the goat

Hi Oreo, I'm glad to meet you. You sound so sweet and loving. I have three goats and they are amusing. I'm sure your human loves you very much. ohhh you're going to have a baby goat (or more than one) in a few months. Baby goats are adorable! I love the names of Oreo and Chip and enjoyed all the pics. Congrats on being POTD!

You have quite a loving bond with your devoted guardian, sweet Oreo! Congratulations on being POTD and on your impending Motherhood!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Congrats on being POTD Oreo!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Blog Entries

Oreo

Oreo is just the sweetest little POTD! All her pictures are adorable, no wonder she is so loved! Have the best day, hugs to Oreo please Peace ans love

Oreo what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. I'm sure you are among Santa's very prettiest helpers EVER!!! You certainly made me smile today. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I bet you will be a great mommy!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adorable Oreo!

Hi there Oreo! Happy, happy Pet of the Day to you!
    Oh, what a beautiful, simply precious goat girl you are, and as momoffuzzyfaces has said, you make THE most adorable Santa's helper! hehe In fact, with those horns, you could pass for Rudolph! I'm with your proud person, I love goats, and in you your person has one of the sweetest most loving Pygmy's on the planet! And to think that come Feb./early March she'll be welcoming another sweetie into the fold! What a happy, exciting day that will be, and I just know that you and Chips are going to be the best parents to your little one!
    But for now, enjoy your much deserved day of honor and a very happy Christmas, being pampered and spoiled and loved to the max!
    Thanks to your person for sharing your beautiful, sweet self and precious pics with us! You're the cutest!
    Lots of love and hugs and kisses to you, adorable Oreo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~