Cheshire was the runt of the litter and was born into a bad house, I took him home even though he wasn't expected to live past three months, but he's almost two years old, as healthy as a cat could be, and he has brilliant yellow eyes.

He acts unpredictably, and is kind of crazy just like the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland. One minute he's running back and forth chasing the dog like a mad-man, and the next he's curled up in a ball in my lap sleeping. He especially loves hiding and sneaking up on people. Boxes are his favorite so you have to be careful when you walk past any boxes or he just might appear out of nowhere, and leave some impressive teeth marks in your ankles, or at least your pants. He's everything I could ever want in a cat.
Hi, Cheshire up in Wisconsin! I'm glad your person adopted you and you are healthy and happy now. And busy, too -- running with your doggie pal, popping out of boxes to surprise your people, or enjoying a snuggle and a nap! I like your sweet face and your lovely golden eyes! I bet you bring smiles and laughter to your family every day. Wishing you a long, happy, fun-filled life Happy Cat of the Day to you, cutie Cheshire!