Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We do not own a cat

He sure is a handsome boy and I'm so glad to hear that he now has a new forever home.

Quote Originally Posted by kuhio98 View Post
    Precious Tiger (or whatever your new family names you), I hope you will hang around Pet Talk as we have all fallen in love with you and would love to watch you grow up and settle in to your new home.

Hugs, kisses and headbumps.
    Agree agree agree!

Karen, you might have thought you didn't own a cat ... but it sounds to me like Tiger decided you and your neighbors could be his people until a purr-fect home could be found for him
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What fantastic news! Karen, so many people would not have even let the cat in due to allergies! Bless you. I hope Tiger loves his new home and that his new hoomin sends us an update.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

That's great news, Karen! You have been wonderful about this, and Tiger is so lucky. Hope his new owner will join PT and give us updates.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Agree agree agree!
    Karen, you might have thought you didn't own a cat ... but it sounds to me like Tiger decided you and your neighbors could be his people until a purr-fect home could be found for him
    Tiger was always very, very friendly to me, but I know he would go door-to-door hoping, and we just were one of the ones that responded!

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    What fantastic news! Karen, so many people would not have even let the cat in due to allergies! Bless you. I hope Tiger loves his new home and that his new hoomin sends us an update.
    The first few times he got inside all the way were accidental, trust me! I am not agile enough to block a kitty from getting in the door while I am carrying groceries ...

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    That's great news, Karen! You have been wonderful about this, and Tiger is so lucky. Hope his new owner will join PT and give us updates.
    I did tell her about Pet Talk, so hopefully she will. His name may become Charlie the Tiger, as we're not sure how attached he is to the name Tiger, as Paul suspects he could have come over at the sound of my voice no matter what I called him!
    I've Been Frosted

Just as an aside, you have the thread title completely incorrect.

The ownership relationship inferred is, in fact, backwards.

People do NOT own cats.

Cats hire people as staff.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

The kitty has a new name, Charlie, and is settling in nicely with his new human. He is sleeping on the big bed, and it's his new favorite place in the world!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    The kitty has a new name, Charlie, and is settling in nicely with his new human. He is sleeping on the big bed, and it's his new favorite place in the world!
    You do good work . . . . . written with a big smile on my face Nothing better than a Charlie Cat on the big bed (we have a Charlie Cat, and a big bed.)

"... And they lived happily ever after."

What a wonderful story! Thank you so much, Karen.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery