Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Puzzle #610

Puzzle #610

New players! Read the rules before you join, please, and be prepared to host the next if you win!

These are the rules:

* 1. You may only guess one letter at a time.

* 2. After you have guessed a letter, you must wait for another player to guess a letter before you can go again. (see also rule #9)

* 3. The host of the game responding to a guess does not count as a turn. Should you choose a letter, then receive a response from the member host, you must wait for the next member to guess a letter.

* 4. One point will be awarded for each correct letter, 2 points for vowels.

* 5. Only six misses are allowed in the game.

* 6. If you wish to guess the phrase, send it to me via Pet Talk Private message. (This is accessible via the 'PM' or 'Profile' buttons on any of my posts). DO NOT post it on the forum. If you wish to guess a letter, post it on the forum.

* 7. You must have submitted a correct letter to submit your solution. Unlike letters, if you submit a wrong solution, you are disqualified from continuing in that puzzle.

* 8. The player who correctly guesses the phrase wins the game. If no one has guessed it correctly after six misses, then the player with the most points wins the game.

* 9. Only 5 guesses allowed in total until the host updates the puzzle. Any guess after 5, before the next update, won't be counted as a guess. And as always, someone else has to guess a letter before you can guess another letter.

And here is what you win ... you get to create the next puzzle.

(Should you win the game and are unable to host the next puzzle, you may pass it to the member with the next highest points)

---- ---- --- ----- --------, ---- ---- ----------- --- ---- ------ -- --- -----; ---- --- --- ---- ------- --- ----- -------, ----- -- -------, ----- -- ------, --- ------ - --------- ---. ---- -- --- ----- --, ---- --------- --, --- ---- ------- -------. ----- ------------- --- -----------, ------------, -------- ------- ---- ----- --------, --- ---- ----- ---- ----------- ------ - ------ ------/----- ---, --- ---- -- -------- --- ----- --------------.

--- ------ -- --- ---
    -- ------ --------

Letters left to guess:

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
    I've Been Frosted

I'll start with an A, please.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Of course you may!

---- --a- a-- ----- ---a----, ---- -a-- -------a--- --- ---- -a---- -- --- -----;
    ---- a-- --- ---- ------- a-- ---a- -------, ----- -- -------, -a--- -- --a---,
    a-- a--a-- a --------- -a-. ---- -- --- ----- --, ---- ------a-- --, a-- ----
    ------- -------. ----- ----a-------- a-- -----------, ------------, a--a----
    ---a--- ---- ---a- --------, a-- ---- ----- -a-- ----------- ---a-- a ------
    -a----/---a- ---, --- --a- -- -------- a-- ----- ----------a---.

--- ------ -- --- ---
    -- ------ ------a-

Randi: A(34) = 68

Letters left to guess:

BCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
    I've Been Frosted

Ooh - took me by surprise!

T, please!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

You may have 40 of them!

---- t-a- a-- -t--- ---at---, ---- -a-- -----t-at-- t-- ---- -a---- -- --- -----; t--- a-- --- ---t t---t-- a-- ---a- -------, ----- t- -------, -a--- t- --a---, a-- a--a-- a ---t----- -a-. T--- -- --t ----- --, t--- --t--ta-- --, a-- t--- ------- ------t. T---- ----a-------- a-- -----t---t-, --t---------, a--a---t ---at-- --t- ---a- ---t----, a-- ---- ----- -a-- ---t----t-- t--a-- a ------ -a----/---a- ---, --- t-at -- -------- a-- --t-- -------t--at--.

T-- -----t -- t-- ---
    -- T----- ------a-

Pinot's Mom: 40 = 40

Letters left to guess:

BCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSUVWXYZ
    I've Been Frosted

N, please.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

May I have G, please.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Could I have an O
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

-o-- t-an an- ot--- ---at---, -og- -a-- -n---t-at-- t-- ---- -a---- o- o-- -----; t--- a-- o-- -o-t t---t-- an- -o-a- ----n--, ----- to -o-g---, -ag-- to --a---, an- a--a-- a ---t-n-ng -a-. T--- -o not ---g- --, t--- -nt--ta-n --, an- t--- --o---- -o--o-t. T---- -o--an-on---- an- --n--t---t-, -nt----g-n--, a--a--nt ---at-- --t- ---an --ot-on-, an- ---n ---o- -a-- -ont----t-- to-a-- a -n---- -an-n-/---an -on-, on- t-at -- -----o-- an- o-t-n -n-----t--at--.

T-- -----t o- t-- -og
    -- T----n ------a-

Pinot's Mom: T(40) = 40
    Felicia's Mom: N(34) = 34
    cassiesmom: G(7) = 7
    Asiel: O(29) = 58

Letters left to guess:

BCDEGHIJKLMPQRSUVWXYZ
    I've Been Frosted

May I have Y, please.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

-o-- t-an any ot--- ---at---, -og- -a-- -n---t-at-- t-- ---y -a---- o- o-- -----; t--y a-- o-- -o-t t---t-- an- -oya- ----n--, ----- to -o-g---, -ag-- to --a---, an- a--ay- a ---t-n-ng -a-. T--y -o not ---g- --, t--y -nt--ta-n --, an- t--y --o---- -o--o-t. T---- -o--an-on---- an- --n--t---ty, -nt----g-n--, a--a--nt ---at-y --t- ---an --ot-on-, an- ---n ---o- -a-- -ont----t-- to-a-- a -n---- -an-n-/---an -on-, on- t-at -- -----o-- an- o-t-n -n-----t--at--.

T-- -----t o- t-- -og
    -y T----n ------a-

Pinot's Mom: 40 = 40
    cassiesmom: G(7) Y(11) = 29

Letters left to guess:

BCDEGHIJKLMPQRSUVWXZ
    I've Been Frosted

Karen, may I try D, please. As in Drat, there isn't a previously guessed letter where I expected to see it!

(posted after Pinot's Mom )
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 12-11-2012 at 11:55 AM.

S please!

(pssst - consider this posted before cassiesmom )
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I can do that, so her guess will count!

-o-- t-an any ot--- ---at---, dogs -a-- -n---t-at-d t-- ---y -a---- o- o-- ----s; t--y a-- o-- -ost t--st-d and -oya- ----nds, ----- to -o-g---, -ag-- to --a-s-, and a--ays a --st-n-ng -a-. T--y do not --dg- -s, t--y -nt--ta-n -s, and t--y --o--d- -o--o-t. T---- -o--an-ons--- and s-ns-t---ty, -nt----g-n--, a--a--nt ---at-y --t- ---an --ot-ons, and ---n ---o- -a-- -ont----t-d to-a-d a -n---- -an-n-/---an -ond, on- t-at -s -----o-s and o-t-n -nd---st--at-d.

T-- S----t o- t-- Dog
    -y T--s-n ------a-

Pinot's Mom: T(40), S(19) = 59
    cassiesmom: G(7) Y(11) D(19) = 48

Letters left to guess:

BCEGHIJKLMPQRUVWXZ
    I've Been Frosted

So any guesses? New players always welcome!
    I've Been Frosted