Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GSP Stolen. NC, SC, and surrounding states.

GSP Stolen. NC, SC, and surrounding states.

Warning for language.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/gener...og-inside.html

Man just wants his puppy back.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Blue, good to see you back! Has he checked in with any of the GSP rescue groups? Or Animal Control near where his truck was stolen?
    I've Been Frosted

Karen, he has checked with everybody, rescues, vets, and junkyards. I know there are a lot of southerners here, Im trying to help a fellow Pirate out. I know Im not much liked here and maybe none of yall are on pirate4x4. I dont care. I want this GSP back home where she belongs.

All southeners please keep an eye out for the GSP girl so she can be reunited with her owner.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

HWY 25 Walmart in Greenville was/is not the place to stop after dark. Traveler's Rest I'm not sure about. Esp if he is not used to locking vehicle. He needs to contact every vet in the area with this puppy's pics and descriptions in case the puppy was sold in a flea market. Has he posted in CRaigslist? Nevermind. I jsut checked craigslist. he has.

I'll keep a lookout for the truck but since I live outside Greenville, I probably won't see it. That is north of me.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Was asked to bump this by Lexy's owner. He has contacted every city worker that is out on the streets, municipal employee, contacted wrecking yards, has visited all rescues and kennels, and has done mass mailings to try and find his puppy.

Name:  py3amehu.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  139.2 KB

Please in the NC SC GA areas keep a look out.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

I'm too far North, but if I see a pup like his I'll ask anyway! He and the pup are in our prayers.
    I've Been Frosted

Just wanted to let you know your friend is in my thoughts. I am in NJ so can't help much; but I really hope he gets his baby back.

Prayers that Lexy comes home again.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am so sorry to hear this, your dog is so beautiful and I just know you will get her back. My best wishes are with you.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

I just went through that entire thread. When he goes to the shelters, is he looking in the area where they keep sick/injured animals too?? He needs to.
    I am sharing on Facebook too. I have friends in SC.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I've shared on FAcebook and will continue to share and update. I might try Georgia and NC too.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I'm in CA but I have some friends out that way so I'll share on Facebook. I hope she is found safely and home for Christmas.

Ive never seen anyone try so hard to get their puppy back, he has Billboards out now. Thank you all for your help. Im in AK, Im just reaching out to help a fellow pirate. If we can ever help you just ask.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

I'm in TN, so I'll post just in case they headed this way... This is terrible, poor guy. I hope he finds this jerk and gets his dog back.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Prayers and wishes and hopes that this beloved puppy comes home safely.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery