Please keep cross posting wide and fast for these pets that need rescue by TUESDAY, DEC 11 at 7.30 pm. This rural shelter needs a lot of help, especially with the cats.

Physical address:
1100 McKay Place
Lillington, NC 27546
Mailing address:
PO Box 940
Lillington N.C. 27546
Phone: (910)-814-2952
Fax: (910)-814-0438
Email: [email protected]
or [email protected]

These cats are scared out of their mind and will be stuck over weekend if not pulled tomorrow. FINAL EUTH. DATE TUES. NIGHT WHEN SHELTER GATE CLOSES.

FYI, I found out the story about the 6 cats that were just posted at harnett that are all spayed and neutered. An older man came in and cried and said he was going to be evicted today, and that he begged the shelter to help his cats. The shelter told me when I called about wanting to know how the altered cats arrived there, they told me this story. They did say the shelter staff was pretty upset for him, as this poor man cried as he brought each cat in. I am very sad tonight, as I feel horrible for this poor man and sad for 6 cats who knew love and a home, and are now in a cage. I am working hard to try to help them.

do you have any rescue contacts who might consider taking them since they are all altered. Between the 4 hounds being stuffed in the drop box Tuesday, the sad story for the man and his cats, and poor Zugo, I am feeling pretty sad tonight for all these poor souls.

If all of you can help me put out word for these poor animals this week I would so appreciate it.

CONTACT INFO:
Physical address:
1100 McKay Place
Lillington, NC 27546
Mailing address:
PO Box 940
Lillington N.C. 27546
Phone: (910)-814-2952
Fax: (910)-814-0438
Email: [email protected]
or [email protected]
Operating Hours