Thread: Anybody flying from Miami to Washington or Oregon?

Anybody flying from Miami to Washington or Oregon?

Our good friend (and friend of all kitties) Debbie Martin is looking for help to get a rescue kitten to its new home! -

--------------------->
    ANYONE FLYING FROM MIAMI TO THE NORTHWEST???

Looking for a holiday traveler to help a 10 mth old kitten Maine Coon still in the shelter in Miami Dade Animal Control to find his way to the North West! Need a body to travel with kitty in the cabin as a carry on.

Email me if so! [email protected] thebeachcomber AT Hotmail.com

Thanks Debbie
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Don't forget, she can always contact Pilots and Paws! http://pilotsnpaws.org/
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks, Karen! I passed the word on to her.

Meanwhile, she says they've found a foster in Miami, so he has a safe place for now anyway..
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Karen, here's Debbie's response, after I passed her your Pilots and Paws reference and asked her if they had a potential adopter in WA or OR:

------>
    Someone in Washington. She is an approved adopter of a rescue in Washington. I network with her. She wants to try if nobody in fla. Will adopt. Pilots and paws is good for short distance flights since they are small planes.
    ----------------

Do you know if Pilots and Paws is capable of cross-country flight? Thanks. Karen (or anyone who knows).
    Death thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Karen, here's Debbie's response, after I passed her your Pilots and Paws reference and asked her if they had a potential adopter in WA or OR:

------>
    Someone in Washington. She is an approved adopter of a rescue in Washington. I network with her. She wants to try if nobody in fla. Will adopt. Pilots and paws is good for short distance flights since they are small planes.
    ----------------

Do you know if Pilots and Paws is capable of cross-country flight? Thanks. Karen (or anyone who knows).
    They sometimes can arrange for cross-country flights through their contacts.
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks, I'll pass that on.

Pat
    Death thought about it.

Another idea would to be to place an ad on Craiglist in Miami, asking if anyone is flying "home" for the holidays and would like a carry-on companion!
    I've Been Frosted

There are transport groups on yahoo groups that are safer. Their contacts have been vetted.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)