Thread: Photo Visit with the Fluffs

Photo Visit with the Fluffs

I haven't posted photos in some time, have a few to share.

November: I took a trip to Dad's house, stayed 3 nights. The cats stayed home, I left plenty of food and water, they were fine. The dogs found it stressful, as they have never been on such a long car ride (1.5 hours), never stayed overnight away from home, it was all new to them.

Tasha and Riley

Willy

Lacey

Back home I tried for a few group shots, silly me!

Few more to come.

We played at "dress up" one day, preparing for our Christmas photo shoot.

Willy

New tuxedo for Willy!

"Is this my good side?"

He eventually agreed to look at the camera, lol.

There are quite a few with the girls, so I will go set up another thread!

Good afternoon, Fluffs! Willy, every side is your good side! You look very nice in your tuxedo

And you traveled to granddad's house ... a new experience of going in the car and away from home overnight! I'm glad mum was there to help you adjust to a different place. It looks like Willy found a comfortable chair to soak up some sun
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

They're all adorable. I thought that you lived with your father. Now I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    They're all adorable. I thought that you lived with your father. Now I'm confused.
    He hee, no Dad moved in with me. We still have his house, though we don't get up there any longer, as Dad can't do the traveling. I am TRYING to clean it out, bit by bit. My Mum saved EVERYTHING! I found bags and boxes with every piece of homework from my brother and from me - back to first grade! Of course, none of this can be tossed without ME looking at it first lol, so that plus not being able to get up there regularly any longer makes this a long process.

Just love the fluffy gang's little outfits, so sweet.

Sounds like you're going through what I did when my mom died...boxes and boxes, and like you it was all stuff from when were little...took many many weeks and I was going over every day for a few hours.
    Of course now I have some of the stuff she was keeping, swore I wouldn't keep anything but then found the boxes with every gift, card or memento we had ever given her so I decided to haul it home and throw it out later---then came across mementoes from her own family-- the day to throw it all out hasn't come yet..
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I just LOVE Willy in that tux. Such a little "Dapper Dan"!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Asiel, my mum passed in 1994, Dad moved in with me in 2001 -- but refused to allow me to make ANY changes to "your Mother's home." So I've been caught with inaction for quite some time. And now my Dad is not able to travel up there, so I have to work in trips when I can.

Ellie, of course you love Willy! You've always been a member of his fan club, lol.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post

Ellie, of course you love Willy! You've always been a member of his fan club, lol.
    What's not to love about that boy??? He's such a clown, and your stories about him always give me such a good laugh. And that brings to mind that we haven't heard much about his "adventures" lately. I think I need a Willy-Fix!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Asiel, my mum passed in 1994, Dad moved in with me in 2001 -- but refused to allow me to make ANY changes to "your Mother's home." So I've been caught with inaction for quite some time. And now my Dad is not able to travel up there, so I have to work in trips when I can.

Oh, different circumstances than mine for sure-well, little by little it all gets done. I would be very careful not to make the mistake of mentioning anything to your dad so he doesn't get upset. Maybe after all this time you won't be hauling half the boxes back to your house... I still have some of my mom's stuff and I guess my daughter will have the job of taking over in later years (much later) I hope.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

LOL, no worries. Last time I took Dad up was 2 years back, on a day trip. All the time we were there, he kept asking who owned the house and where were they? Why were we in their house and they weren't home!

Ellie, been too hectic here for Willy tales, lol. He still loves to steal my undies from the laundry hamper and take them throughout the house.

Oh my gosh Willy, you look so dashing in that tuxedo! Love that outfit. You would fit right in with the royal family of England.

Thanks Varga, Dapper (Dan) Willy much appreciates your comment!