Thread: Special bunny Sparta!

Special bunny Sparta!

Here is a my pet rabbit, Sparta. Growing up in a magician family in Minnesota, I have always been surround by bunnies. Once I moved to California, I wanted a rabbit of my own. Sparta comes from a non-profit animal shelter in Huntington Beach, California named Therapony. Since she grew up being petted by so many children at Therapony, she is ridiculously lovable. Every morning when I wake up, Sparta will sit in my lap and lick my hand for near twenty minutes. On my breaks, I put on her harness and we sit in the grass together. Sparta is strange for a rabbit, in that, she loves meeting new people and passerby-ers on the street.

As for her name, it originates from a line from my favorite movie, 300. This means, when I introduce her to new people I can say, "THIS IS SPARTA!" Since I've adopted her, Sparta has also become an inspiration in my photography and paintings, and infamous among my friends and coworkers. Oh, and she has perfected the ninja backflip! She is a very special rabbit for sure!
    Good morning, adorable bunny Sparta! What a beautiful girl you are with your pretty coat pattern and your alert ears! I would love to gently pet you today, because you look very fluffy and soft to touch I bet you bring all kinds of joy and happiness to the people you meet, from your morning lovies to the time you spend outdoors watching the people. How neat, too that you inspire your person's art work! Gentle cuddles and kisses to you, Sparta -- happy bunny PEt of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

ain't you the cutest?.. yes you are!!!..
    what a cute lil bunny.. love your pattern.. and you look sooooo adorable in your harness.. aww
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Precious Sparta the bunny!

Hi Sparta! Happy Pet of the Day!

What an adorable, simply beautiful bunny you are, Sparta, and your person quite the talented photographer and artist as well, one able to capture you (on canvas and on "film"), in all of your bunny glory! Then again who could help but be inspired by one so beautiful, so photogenic! And isn't your coat and coloring special! I had never met a Lilac Dutch before, and I have to say your lovely coat does have a lilac sheen to it; so pretty! (Can't help but admire your color cooridanted harness!) But oh, to think you're just as sweet and sociable and loving as you are beautiful makes you one very special bunny, for sure! No wonder you have so many adoring friends and fans! Your human is one lucky soul, having a furkid, a best bunny bud and loving companion in you, Sparta, and we give great thanks to her/him for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving creature a 2nd chance at happiness!
    Thanks to your person for sharing your precious self and heart melting photos (the artwork too) with us all! You sure have brightened my dark and rainy day!
    Enjoy your well earned reign as today's "top pet," sweetheart, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Sparta!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sparta what a gorgeous bunny you are!!!

It was a treat to see your lovely pictures and read about you today. It must be lots of fun having you for a best friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww Sparta, you're a cutie! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Sparta

Awww, I love Sparta! After all, what's not to love? Spectacular bunny, what a sweetheart I would love to pet her sweet self and take her to Harrison Hot Springs Thanks for sharing her lovely pics, please give her a big smooch and cuddle fer me, peace and love