Thread: Mojo

Mojo

why is the first picture photoshopped?

It isn't photoshopped

Quote Originally Posted by Snoefie View Post
    What makes you think it is? We do add the bevel and the award plate in Photoshop, but otherwise, that's the way Mojo looks!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Snoefie View Post
    My boyfriend thinks he knows what you mean. Do you mean the nut looks Photoshopped? If it is, it's because my flash was used and it's created a small shadow, that's all.

Beautiful Mojo!

Rach, I'm thrilled to be the first to congratulate you and your beautiful boy, Mojo, on being crowned Pet of the Day! He's gorgeous, wet and dry, hehe, and the photos you included are gorgeous! It never ceases to amaze me how dinosaur like the big-ger birds look with their feathers wet! (You must have caught him after one of his cherished showers!) Props to you on capturing so many great shots of him in his many modes, though I think the shot of him giving kisses is the best! And it's always a bonus to have an extra claw on hand for ear and eye primping; nose maybe not! But what I love about him most of all is his sweet and loving, cuddly personality, how devoted he is to you both! I can only imagine how special it is, coming home after a hard day at work, and being greeted by such a joyful soul! You are so very lucky to have a best feathered friend in him, and I'm so happy for Mojo that he found his way to such a caring and loving, devoted FOREVER home and family!
    Thanks so much for sharing your precious boy with us! He sure brightened my gray and gloomy day! And I hope he's enjoying his much deserved day of honor, being pampered royally, treated to lots of yummy treats (translation human food "treats"), everything his big heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Mojo! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mojo what a stunning bird you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. The one of you wet made me smile. You certainly brightened up my gloomy day. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today. What a treasure you are to be sure.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~