Thread: Children's Book about Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitty! Awesome gift for the holidays or if you love CH Kitties!

Children's Book about Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitty! Awesome gift for the holidays or if you love CH Kitties!

From my good friend (and fantastic CH-kitty rescuer and advocate) Deb Martin:

--------->
    Children's Book about Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitty! Awesome gift for the holidays or if you love CH Kitties!

Children's Book about a Special Needs Kitty named Betty with Cerebellar Hypoplasia.. It is awesome! I just got 6 and they will accompany a kitty stuffed toy! Awesome Holiday gift for children to teach them about Special Needs animals. And just because they are different we should not turn our heads!

The author Ruth Berge is from my hometown and this book is fabulous! Only $6.00!

http://www.bettytales.com/Home_Page.php

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ruth.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	55509 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	betty_tales.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	55510

Enjoy! Debbie Martin
    ---------

I'm going to be ordering some, too! - Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Do you know her? Maybe she would like to be on my radio show and talk about her book!
    I've Been Frosted

Karen, I don't know Ruth, the author of the book. I know Debbie through her CH-kitty advocacy and rescue work. She is the person from whom I get most of the CH-rescue notices that I post in Cats/Rescue. She is fantastic, amazing, miracle-working!!!!

She lives in or around San Diego, CA, and from this it sounds like Ruth lives nearby. I assume you can do long-distance interviews for the radio show? I'll run this by Deb. Maybe you can interview her and Ruth both, on the same show or separate shows!

Thanks, Karen! What a fantastic idea!!!!!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Karen, I don't know Ruth, the author of the book. I know Debbie through her CH-kitty advocacy and rescue work. She is the person from whom I get most of the CH-rescue notices that I post in Cats/Rescue. She is fantastic, amazing, miracle-working!!!!

She lives in or around San Diego, CA, and from this it sounds like Ruth lives nearby. I assume you can do long-distance interviews for the radio show? I'll run this by Deb. Maybe you can interview her and Ruth both, on the same show or separate shows!

Thanks, Karen! What a fantastic idea!!!!!
    Yes, all the interviews are done by phone, I'd just need them to send me a copy of the book, then I could figure out a time to have them on the show!
    I've Been Frosted

P.S. Karen, I just e-mailed Deb about this.. I'll let you know what she says, and I'll put you in touch with her (and maybe Ruth too) if she's/they're interested.

Death thought about it.

P.S. again, Karen, I just now read YOUR response... I'll pass that on, too!
    Death thought about it.

Cool! That'd be fun!
    I've Been Frosted

I just heard back from her. She said "OH! Of course! Let me get a hold of Ruth!" and for you to e-mail her.
    I sent you her address in a PM.

THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!

Death thought about it.