Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Ryder! (#47: Updated Pics!)

Dont you guys have laws on pups leaving their mums before 8 weeks like we do . I hope his heart is ok, the the other vet that vacc'd him with his breeder didn't pick up on it?

He is a bit cute, have fun getting to know him.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfdx View Post
    Dont you guys have laws on pups leaving their mums before 8 weeks like we do . I hope his heart is ok, the the other vet that vacc'd him with his breeder didn't pick up on it?

He is a bit cute, have fun getting to know him.
    I guess not. I don't have a problem with it if the puppies are READY to leave and all on solids. But yes, I know all about this, though. I was aware of it. He'll be okay. He's still a growing puppy so they will keep a eye on it every time he has a checkup/getting his shots, etc. It should be gone by the time he's 6 months old.

New pictures/a video or two sometime later today. He's been doing so well, no accidents in house, he's confined to the kitchen. He knows he has to go pee/poo outside and does it every time. He's learning "sit" and "come".. we've been calling him by name so he's starting to perk up and hear that as well. I'm proud of my little man!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Quote Originally Posted by CountryWolf07 View Post
    I guess not. I don't have a problem with it if the puppies are READY to leave and all on solids. But yes, I know all about this, though. I was aware of it. He'll be okay. He's still a growing puppy so they will keep a eye on it every time he has a checkup/getting his shots, etc. It should be gone by the time he's 6 months old.

New pictures/a video or two sometime later today. He's been doing so well, no accidents in house, he's confined to the kitchen. He knows he has to go pee/poo outside and does it every time. He's learning "sit" and "come".. we've been calling him by name so he's starting to perk up and hear that as well. I'm proud of my little man!
    Very good - the second night home is a bigger test than the first, now that he's getting settled in!
    I've Been Frosted

Just sharing a couple pictures while Ryder is napping.
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Good morning, Ryder, cutie! (I just love those feeties! And all the rest from head to toe of course )
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Ryder! I'm glad things are going so well in your forever home!

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Oh My Goodness!!!! Is he cute or what???!! He is adorable and I'd just love to hug him--all NINE lbs of him. That's a big boy. He looks so cuddly. My little girls together might weigh 9 lbs. In one of the pics of his cuteness, I think I saw long toenails. He might need his toenails trimmed. I dont know what more to say other than he is the cutest little feller I've seen in a long time. Already he sounds so smart too. I hope you all have many years together. Post pics often, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Very good - the second night home is a bigger test than the first, now that he's getting settled in!
    Second and THIRD night went very well. He likes being in his crate. He's adjusting well. More confident and playful, but still so affectionate. He's a good boy.

About his toenails, don't worry about it. We'll cut them. Probably later today/this week.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I got my AWWWW for the day - thanks! I love the one in his crate, and the one checking out the "welcome" dog, and the sleeping closeup. Oh heck - they are ALL just adorable.........
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Be sure to get him used to having his nails cut now so when he's older it will be really easy to do them. I did Clover's often just so she'd be used to it. She just lays there now when I do it.

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

He's so precious.

Oh my goodness I am nearly fainting with cuteness overload!! What a little darling! His paws just kill me

That's grate he's doing so well in the crate, I'll tell you my puppies never did very well starting out. lol Enjoy every minute with him! He's just adorable

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

To cute!!!!!! Congrats on the new addition to the family.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

What a cutie