Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Ryder! (#47: Updated Pics!)

Introducing Ryder! (#47: Updated Pics!)

We finally brought home our little guy at 9lbs yesterday morning. First to go home. We are keeping in touch with the breeder. He was very happy to see us happy and know Ryder will have a great home. He had a long day. Couple car rides, he did good. All he did was mostly sleep. Vet visit went good. Vet says he has a soft tiny heart murmur but she told us not to worry because that tend to go away on its own, 95% of the time. We hope it does. Otherwise, he's one healthy boy! He even discovered grass, we think he was never on it so he had quite a experience. He stood there, looked around, then immediately ran over to where we are, so we took a little walk and he'd follow and sit by us, then repeat. He's so adorable, though. He met some of the family too! He had fun with that. First night away, Ryder did great! He slept in his crate in the kitchen, not a peep from 11:30pm to 5am. He did not go in his crate either. Not bad for a first night. He does get attached and want to be by us, no matter where we are. He is young, only 7 weeks but he is such a good boy. He is adjusting well, I think. At least we think he is. So, here are pictures! (Some PT'ers are on my FB so they probably have seen pictures already so I wanted to share on here as well)

Last edited by CountryWolf07; 12-16-2012 at 11:17 AM.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

OMG, he's soo cute! I love him! Give him a big hug and kiss for me

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Oh my gosh, what a cutie pie!!! Welcome home Ryder and welcome to Pet Talk!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Cutie Pie!

That 4th pic, look at that paw! MWAH! And the 3rd one, what a handsome face! Of COURSE he slept well the first night, so much activity, change, maybe a bit of nerves, and lots of play and excitement! LOL

7 weeks? Way too young to leave mum and litter mates, you will need to go lots of puppy things, like teaching soft mouth. He would have learned that with his doggie family over the next 2 weeks. Yes it is cute when he mouths you, babies of any species love to taste, and bite, the world around them. Make sure you yelp when he does this, though, you need to pick up on this training immediately!

What a cutie, so glad he is home now, and doing so well! Sleeping in his crate the first night and everything!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Hello Cutie Pie!

That 4th pic, look at that paw! MWAH! And the 3rd one, what a handsome face! Of COURSE he slept well the first night, so much activity, change, maybe a bit of nerves, and lots of play and excitement! LOL

7 weeks? Way too young to leave mum and litter mates, you will need to go lots of puppy things, like teaching soft mouth. He would have learned that with his doggie family over the next 2 weeks. Yes it is cute when he mouths you, babies of any species love to taste, and bite, the world around them. Make sure you yelp when he does this, though, you need to pick up on this training immediately!
    He will be fine. I've been through it with Rosie (RB Beagle). She was also early as well. Either 6-7 weeks old. Hank was 7 weeks also. He seems to be doing just fine so far. Don't worry. He's in good hands. We've already started training him basic commands & no 'biting'... I've been through a lot of criticism about Ryder lately so I'd rather not deal with it on here please.

Oh! Also, when we went to pick him up, he immediately went to us. He knew he was going home. He may have picked us, but we already had him all along!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

What an adorable pup Ryder is and he's so lucky to have found a home with you. I will look forward to hear more and see pictures as he grows up.

Welcome to Pet Talk, Ryder!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Awwwwww yaaaayyy!!!! Welcome home handsome Ryder! I'm so happy for you and Mike! I can't wait to watch home grow up into such a handsome dog!

He is adorable!! All of those pictures could be in advertisements.

Welcome home Ryder!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hello darling! He is lucky to have you, and he's absolutely precious!

I'm a little jealous, I was hoping that I'd be ready for my Bedlington puppy this year, but I had to put it off again...Please keep us posted on Ryder so I can live vicariously through your puppy!

Yaaaaaay! Hello, Ryder cutie! Welcome to PT!

(I saw pics on facebook yesterday, but my dose of cuteness totally wore off overnight, so I am delighted to get another dose today!! Gentle *kiss* for sweet Ryder!)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Finally!
    Welcome home, Ryder!
    Even at such a young age, he has such soulful eyes. Glad to hear everything is going smoothly, I hope it continues to do so.

Ahhhhh, just 6 more days until my baby is scheduled to come home. Seems like forever...
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

He's so cute. You're going to have one great Christmas this year with him!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I already posted on FB but have to comment here as well. He is just gorgeous and adorable! He is bonding with you so well. All of the pics are great. The one where he is sleeping and you can see his pretty red collar....Ohhhhh....

His face is just so precious. He is going to be an excellent companion.

Congrats & welcome home Ryder!!! He sure is adorable and I love all of his pictures. I'm sure that everything will go well and I look forward to being able to watch him grow up here on PT.