Thread: Joanna from California!

Joanna from California!

Joanna loves life. She is friendly, outgoing, sociable, curious, playful and affectionate. Joanna is a clown and a talker! She has something to say about everything and her most favorite phrase is "please brush me". Her second most favorite is "Please give me some food." Joanna is beautiful and Joanna makes life beautiful for all who know her. She has brightened my life every day from her very early morning greeting to her last good night before we go to sleep.
    Good morning, California girl Joanna! What a beautiful tuxie girl you are with your full, fluffy coat -- and a favorite phrase to go right along with it! I would be happy to respond to a brushing request, to help you stay gorgeous. You can keep a conversation going. Lovely and talented, that's you! I can tell who's in charge at your house, in her own sweet way - Joanna is! Sending you tons of cyber-hugs and kisses today, sweet Joanna! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

p.s., you look especially pretty against the purple walls!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Joanna- a lovely good morning to a lovely girl! I'm so sorry it took your human so long to find you, but it seems you ended up right where you were meant to be (of course). I would love to have a conversation with you, sweetie, as my Pinot has made me well versed in kitty-speak.

You have a wonderful, special day sweet Joanna, our so well deserved COTD!! I know there will be a big celebration in your honor - as it should be!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

You're a beautiful cat Joanna! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Well they say good things come to he who waits and Joanna now has her furrever home and a warm and loving family.
    It was sad that you had to wait so long , but your wait is over and a place when you are loved and have so much love to give in return.

You are such an Elegant Cool Lady Joanna , and are so well dressed for every occasion.

We Found Hotel Cats are so happy to send our nicest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Most Lovely and Deserving Lady Joanna the Jellicle Cat from California.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Joanna the heart healer!

Happy Cat of the Day, Joanna, you gorgeous Tuxie/Maine Coon girl!

Oh Joanna! How a girl as gorgeous, as personality packed, as sweet and loving as you came to find herself languishing at the shelter for so long is beyond me! But as catmandu has said, sometimes the best things in life come to those who wait, and how well your patience has been rewarded, sweetheart, having finally landed in your much deserved FOREVER home! You are the perfect fit for your person, Joanna, and she for you! Yours truly IS a match made in heaven, for in opening her heart and home to one in need not only were you rescued, but your Mommy as well! Your beloved kitty predecessor must be smiling down on you both from the Rainbow Bridge today, so happy knowing her/his Mommy is smiling again, and that her/his cherished legacy lives on in you! You truly do make this world a more beautiful place, brighteing the lives of so many with your joyfulness, your loving heart! Well done, Joanna!
    Thanks to your Mom for sharing your uplifting, heart warming story, and beautiful photos with us! It was a pleasure getting to know you, sweetheart, having the honor of paying tribute to the very special girl that you are, and all that you mean to your Mommy!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, Joanna, and every minute of your enchanted life!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Joanna looks like the tuxedo twin to my late beloved Samantha, who was pure black. It always breaks my heart when I hear of cats, especially beauties like Joanna, who end up in shelter situations. It's lucky that she went to a good foster home before finally settling down instead of being "euthanized" as would happen too often. She's a perfect example of why those looking for cats should seriously consider adopting older ones. Cats aren't just "things." They have feelings, and their understanding of us and of our behavior is much better than they're generally given credit for. All cats in my life have been rescues, and I find that the level of love and loyalty from them has been phenomenal.

Wonderful story

Thanks so much for sharing your special story with us. I am sure we have all felt that horrible sense of loss after one of our furry family leaves us and sadly I often hear people say they will never have another cat because of that pain; luckily many of us, after taking some time, still go on to adopt another deserving kittycat. I am sure our dearly beloved cats who have crossed over Rainbow Bridge would not want it any other way. If those of us who love cats so much do not continue to take them into our homes, who will. May you and Joanna have many many more wonderful years together. Better late than never!
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Gorgeous, gorgeous girl! You absolutely knew who your mommy was when you met her!

Have the happiest COTD ever and may you and your mom have many many happy and healthy years together!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dearest beautiful Joanna, what an utterly gorgeous tuxedo lady you are, with your long soft fur that you love to have brushed, and your lovely golden eyes with the sweetest look to them, and those stunning long white whiskers! We're sorry you had to wait so long, but it sounds like you and your Purrrrson found each other at JUST the right time! Thanks to both of you for bringing each other so much comfort and peace of mind and joy and gratitude, and so much LOVE. Blessings to you both!

Congratulations, darling Joanna, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and your Purrrson are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of lovies and fun and loads of your favorite treats and some brushing too.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Joanna what a gorgeous treasure you are!!!

I am so happy you are with your forever family now!!! Sometimes you have to take some detours in life to get where you are going!!! I'm glad your detour is over and with such a happy ending. Your pictures sure made me smile. My cat, Chuck, is quite smitten with you. He looks a lot like you color wise. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Joanna

Joanna, with her cat luck and wisdom, landed on her feet exactly where she belonged! So glad that she is with the best family now, that appreciates her excellence and will treat her right!! What a beautiful girl, so happy that she is COTD, she could not be more lovely or deserving Hope the whole family has an excellent day, peace and love

Hello Joanna,

It is hard to believe that you would be overlooked for long, just look how gorgeous you are.
    I love your coloring & long soft fur. Congratulations on finding your perfect home and also
    for being our delightful CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Joanna

Joanna, I think you are so cute. Those hairy paws are just the BEST! Plus your yellow eyes and white whiskers. So Pretty! Robin from Kansas

Joy for Joanna!

It looks like you have a great home and a loving pet parent, Joanna!
    Keep on being pretty and sweet, and enjoy being Cat of the Day!

Sorry for the late post but I just finally had a moment to read about beautiful Joanna and I'm so glad I did! What a sad start waiting for so long for your furever home. I'm glad you had people who had faith that your special human would come! It's so wonderful how you and your human have rescued each other from being sad and lonely. I wish you many more happy years together. I wish I could meet you in person to hear what you have to say and to feel your gorgeous silky black coat! Hope you had an extra special day. Happy COTD! Congrats!!!