Thread: Logan

Logan

Oh Logan...The only thing I can say is you are gorgeous. I just love your color. It is beautiful. It sounds like you are a very special boy.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are. I would love to have you for my own. I have always wanted a big dog.

Linda in SC

Ohhh, Logan in Holland! May I hug you?! What a handsome fellow you are! Your stunning markings, your brown eyes -- WOW! And you are a big snuggle-pup -- you wiggle in with your people, you know how to get mum off the computer when it's "you" time, and you put some kisses on mum's ears What a precious big peanut you are. Big, big hugs to you from me today, Logan! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Logan in Holland, it's a pleasure to meet you. Wow! You are very handsome--beautiful. I enjoyed reading about you and can tell from the article that you are loved and have a good home. I hope all of you will be together for many years. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hello Logan,

My, aren't you the handsome fella. You sound like a very smart boy who loves his people.
    I love your beautiful brown eyes & your unusual coloring. It's gorgeous & so are you sweetie. Congrats
    on being chosen for honors today as our DOG OF THE DAY. I think you could easily be a dog of a lifetime.
    Sending lots of cyber hugs & smooches just for you.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Logan you are so handsome!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Gorgeous Logan!

Greetings Logan in Holland! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    To say you are a magnificent would be an understatement! Your coat and coloring, your sparkling copper colored eyes, take my breath away! And as gorgeous (and very professional looking) as your photos are, I'm sure they don't come close to doing justice to how stunning you are in person! And to think you 're as sweet and loving as you are good looking is almost too much perfection to handle! How lucky your Mom and Dad are, having a beautiful best friend, a loyal and loving companion for life, in you!
    Great thanks to your parents for sharing your beautiful self with us, Logan! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, being spoiled to the max!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, stunning Logan! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Logan

Logan is divine, definately in a class all his own! Best DOTD, I was overjoyed to see his pics and hear about his stubborn, magical self! Wishing a long healthy life to Logan and the whole family, peace and love

You're a gorgeous boy Logan!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Handsome Boy !

Logan you are gorgeous.

Loved and loving....

Hugssssss
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/