Thread: Mickey the Shetland Pony

Mickey the Shetland Pony

Hello Mickey, it's a pleasure to meet you. WOW! What beautiful photos!! Love the snow with handsome you and your pretty human. I really do like your colors and indeed you are a good looking boy. It is obvious from the article that you are very much loved by your person. I can just imagine you two playing tag and having fun. I hope you two will have many years together. Thanks for sharing and congrats on being POTD!

Hello there Mickey,

Or should I say Blue Eyes? You are one handsome pony and you sound like a treasured friend to your human.
    I loved reading about you & seeing your awesome pictures too. The very last picture getting & big hug & kiss from
    your lucky person, just says it all. Congrats on being our PET OF THE DAY and may you both enjoy a long
    and happy life together.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congrats on being POTD Mickey! I adore your blue eyes.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Miceky the stunning Shetland Pony!

Oh, be still my pony loving heart!
    Hi Mickey! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your lovely young lady! What a gorgeous pony you are, Mickey! Your blue eyes are stunning, and I can't help but notice that your pretty butterscotch colored markings match your lady's hair color, exactly! As has been been, your beautiful pics, the look of love on your two faces, say it all; what a team, what a beautiful bond you share! How lucky you are to have one another, best friends and soul mates for life!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Mickey! Wishing for you and your lady, a very special day of celebration, and many, many more wonderful, joyful, love filled years together!
    Lots of love and hugs to you, beautiful Mickey, our very special and most deserving, Pet of the Day (ever day)!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mickey what a handsome fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your pictures. I am still smiling. The look on your face in the one of you getting a big kiss from your young lady is pure pony bliss!!! That is such a sweet and special picture. What a treasure you are!!! Please thank her for sharing you with us. You sure brightened up my gloomy day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Mickey

I think everyone secretly wants a pony just like Mickey! What a perfect POTD, you are both adorable! All the best from B.C. Canada, peace and love

You're a real cutie Mickey-- I have a soft spot for Shetland ponies and you're so handsome. Happy POTD
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----