Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LabLover's Lab had Puppies Today!

Karen,
    I just had to say that Helen and I hooted at your message tonight!! I was showing her pictures of Lindsey's puppies, and then we scrolled down. I said, "She sounds just like that, Helen".

It made our night!!!!!
    Logan

You got that right, Karen, my "lips would be suctioned to their little heads" as well.
    LOL

Originally posted by karen israel:
    OH GAWD! OH GAWD! OH GAWD! I COULD JUST CRY THEY ARE JUST SO PRECIOUS AND ADORABLE!! I WANNA A PUPPY!!! MY FRIEND AT WORK JUST GOT A GR PUPPY 9 WKS OLD THIS WEEKEND!! AWAWAWAWAW!!! PLEEEEEZEE! MORE PIX!!! MY LIPS WOULD BE SUCTIONED ONTO THEIR LITTLE HEADS!!!!!
    LOLLOLLOL Karen Israel! ME TOOOOO!!
    and pet them and squeeze them and luv them and hug them and pet their liddle heads and feetsies and nosies and
    AAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

SPOILED IN A SECOND FLAT! IT'S THE ONE THING I EXCELLED AT!!!!!

YES the puppies are here!!!! Today they are up barking and sitting their eyes opened a few days ago! and their ears are open now too! We are keeping the yellow lab! Their names are: Hunter, Pepsi, Cody, Moose (my yellow baby!), Porky, Jessie, Peewee, Blueberry, and Sunshine. To set the record straight there is 5 males and 4 females. Yes one yellow lab died at birth. It was very sad. but then the puppies just kept coming! SHE GAVE BIRTH TO TEN PUPS!!!!!TEN! Let our puppies and their mom be in your prayers!

As a lab lover myself, and "mother" to yellow lab "Star," I send all my best wishes, kisses, hugs and prayers to mom and puppies! They are painfully precious! OOOOOOOH! Love those labbies! SMACK!!!! Prayers too for the poor little yellow pup who left for the Rainbow Bridge before her time.

Those puppy's are sooooooooooooooo adorable ,I don't know much about Labs except they are very beautiful dogs and from the pics even more beautiful puppies lots of snuggles to them all

I look at those little bundles of sheer joy every day since they were posted! Of course mom and puppies are in my prayers! I'm soo sorry about the little yellow one that died but you still have 9 to focus on! I would love to be at your house right now! What fun! I would be heaven!! Are they all taken already?? Good name...Cody!....and my friend had a black lab named "Mousse"!! Isn't nature marvellous?? What color was the dad??? Where are you keeping them??? They are just too precious for words...Love Cody and Karen

Oh they are sooo adorable! I wish I could have one, or at least kiss it! When I was in Spain last week, a homeless woman was trying to give away puppies that looked like yours, LabLover. She told me in Spanish that their mother had been a great friend to her so she wanted to return the favor, but she didn't have the money to care for all five pups. My friend and I cried, gave her some money for them, and left. My mom would NOT be happy if I came home with a puppy! But I did hug them and smell that puppy breath.... ah how I missed it! Take good care of those babies and give them tons of kisses for me!