Thread: Sweet Snickers

Sweet Snickers

I like your chocolate points! And your coat does look like velvet and must be incredibly soft to touch! I hope you have a fun POTD celebration with your devoted guardian, and enjoy many more years together.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Snickers is a posh little girl. She is a Mini Rex rabbit, and so like the regular sized Rex bunnies are known for, she has a plush "double" coat that feels like velvet to touch. She loves getting into things and playing tag. She always makes sure her needs are known and met! She's a cute little purebreed bunny with a huge personality! Some people think rabbits are boring pets, well, they have not met Snickers! We love her a lot.
    Yummy Snickers! I think you are very beautiful with your dark ears and face, and your coat looks soooooo soft to touch! I would be very happy to help you play tag, or eat a delicious bunny treat, or whatever else you would like to do. Please count me as one of your fans! I hope your people will give you some extra petting for me today on your plush double coat. You are very adorably cute, Miss Snickers bunnykins! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Please come back and visit us often!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Yummy bunny Snickers!

Hi Snickers! Happy, happy Pet of the Day to you, you posh little girl!
    What a yummy, most beautiful bunny you are, Snickers! Your coloring is simply delicious (as in cinnamon "flavored, hehe), and your coat SO plush, so soft, so velvety looking! I knew that Rex bunnies were famous for their ultra plush and velvety coats, but didn't know until today that was due to your undercoat! What a lucky girl, having coat so beautiful, soft, and warm and toasty, too! As for bunnies being boring? Never!
    You're as beautiful and sweet as they come, Snickers, and it's no surprise to learn just how much your family loves you! How lucky they are, having a bunny furkid, a best bunnt bud, as special as you in their lives..You're the best (and quite the bunny model, too)!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being treated to all your big heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Snickers! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Snickers what a gorgeous bunny you are!!!

Your fur looks so soft I wish I could pet you. What fun it must be to have you for a best friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Snickers

Snickers is the perfect POTD! She has the most beautiful coat, I can't recall seeing a finer bunny Hope her day is filled with fun and the whole family has a special day, peace and love