Thread: Charley

Charley

Hi Charley...You are a beauty. I am so glad you were taken from your abuses owner. No animal should be abused. They should be loved.
    Congratulations on DOTD. We got to see how pretty you are and to also meet your handsome brother. Charley, have a long and wonderful
    life with your loving family.

Linda in SC

Yay Charley!

Hi Charley! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful girl, and to your dear furry bro Roger, too! (After all, you two ARE a team!)
    What a precious little bundle of furry love you are, Charley! Your sweet little face, "that look of love," could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! Great thanks to your rescuer, and your wonderful foster for Mom, for saving you from an unspeakable fate, and to the awesome Petfinder website and your transport team for making your love match, your homecoming, a reality! It's heartbreaking to think you once suffered at the hand of an abusive "owner." But thankfully you escaped your nightmare existence, finding your way to the happiest of forever families, complete with a furry best friend! But luckiest of all are your people, having a sweet and loving cuddle bug of a best friend in you! You're a treasure, Charley, Roger too, and both of you so very worthy of your "top dog" honors! (Love that shot of you two kids awaiting your driver!)
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you and Roger are both enjoying a super duper fun filled day, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces!
    Loads of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, beautiful Charley, and to precious Roger, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Charley

Charley is the cutest little fella! Glad he has the best home now and a great buddy like Rodger to pal around with all the live long day! So happy Charley is DOTD, peace and love to the whole family!

Hello Charley,

It's good to meet you & bro Roger today. You sure are a pretty girl Charley. I love the picture
    of you & Roger waiting in the car to begin your adventure. You look like a great pair of BFFs.
    Congratulations on being our very special DOG OF THE DAY.Sending lots of cyber hug & kisses to both
    of you. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Charming Charley - that's what you are! You are an adorable little one for sure. I'm glad to read that you got "poofed" from a less than ideal home, and ended up in such a great one, and have a good buddy too with Roger there for you. Love that pic of the 2 of you together.

Have an extra special day today as the very special and honored DOTD!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Beautiful Girl !

What a wonderful ending for the sad beginning.

Loved and so loving... just as it should be.

Hugssssssssss !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/