Thread: Zander!!!

Zander!!!

Oh Zander, you're too adorable!!! I love chocolate puppys. I bet you're so much fun.
    Congrats on being DOTD! I'm sure you'll have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Zander.....What a big handsome fellow you are. You make my heart go flip-flop. I have always wanted a big dog.
    You would be perfect. I know your family adore you. I just love your color. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you.

Linda in SC

Good morning, Zander! What an adorable, fluffy chocolate boy you are! And busy, too -- playing with lots of different toys, going outdoors and (sometimes) coming back inside with a little mud on, and just generally having lots of fun! I smiled when I read about how you moved from the passenger seat in the car to the back I hope you have loads of fun today with your buddy Henry and your sister Sophie! Could you please have your family give you some big hugs for me, because you gave me a h-u-g-e smile today Happy Dog of the Day, Zander!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Zander

Zander stole my heart, I've never seen a cuter puppy, ever! He looks so happy and healthy too, Zander is the best!! Peace and love

Zander the adorable Labradoodle!

Happy Labradoodle Dog of the Day to you, adorable Zander!
    What a beautiful blend of two beloved breeds you are, Zander! You Labradoodles have really taken the country by storm, and understandably so...you're irresistible! And having been a life long mom to Labs (so I can say this, hehe), no doubt your incredible smarts and good manners can be chalked up to your Poodle side, the "housewrecking," mud loving, stuffie dismembering side...all Lab! What a blessing your are to your family, Zander, and all of them...your parents, Sophie the Labradoodle, your deaf kitty sib, all of your furry sibs, SO very lucky to have a joyful, life loving, people loving best buddy in you, Zander! What a wonderful life awaits you, what happy times and cherished memories you all will be making over the many years to come!
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day, celebrating to the max with your dear friend Henry, your furry sibs and humans, all of your adoring friends and fans!
    Lots of love and kisses, woofs and happy Lab wiggles to you adorable Zander, from me (Sandra) and Star the Lab!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    What a sweet and happy and handsome looking "little" boy you are, Zander. I have to confess that I'm a "little dog" type of person, but a pooch like you could certainly worm their way into my heart in a big hurry. I really enjoyed reading all about you today. Hoping you are being extra spoiled on this special day, as you celebrate being today's top dog - DOTD - here in Pet Talk Country.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Joyous !!

My oh My !!

What a joyous bundle Zander is !

SO much bounce and fun !

Happy Days Sweet Boy !!!
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

What a fine, handsome puppy Zander is! What great personality and color! I can just picture those runs through the house.