Thread: Terrific Thor!

Terrific Thor!

My Thor from Rheinland-Pfalz, what a handsome and shiny black panther you are. You seem to have a wonderful home on a farm where you can help in the garden and still find a safe place inside for a little catnap.
    Will there be a big farm party today in the barn to celebrate that you are Cat of the Day? I hope so

Thor

What a gorgeous boy! I just adopted a black female cat who is also my love, like Thor is to you. Happy COTD to Thor

What a beautiful, striking, handsome black kitty you are, Thor, with your golden eyes! You are so loyal to your Purrrson, following him/her around and keeping up the conversation. How nice that you are still living with your mother Tinka and you still like to go curl up in the wardrobe in which you were born and which you know is your safe space. And how nice that you have six other cats to play with on your farm.

Congratulations, darling Thor, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your mom Tinka and the other cats and your whole family are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Guten Morgen, Thor from Rheinland-Pfalz! What a beautiful blackie kitty you are! I like how you stay by your person when you both are outdoors! What a smart kitty, too - not only hitching a wheelbarrow ride but also taking the driver's spot! And sharing in a conversation, too -- I bet those are all very special moments for you and your person. You can enjoy a rest in the wardrobe when you need a break. I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating YOU! Happy Cat of the Day, handsome kitty THor!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a handsome Ebony Cat you are thor from Germany even though Thor is a Norse God.
    We love that you have the option of going outside we Found Hote Cats are wishing we could ive the wildife once in a while thats why we sneak out on Dad once in a while.

You are so handsome Thor , and quite we bet a Ladies Cat.

Tubby Two Angel, Ebony Tubbette Angel , Ebony Beau Tubster Angel , and Tubster Panther and Ebony Beau Tubster Two are sending their Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Black Gentle Cat and Our Newest Cat of the Day The God of Cats Thor!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Thor

Thor is the perfect COTD! I love his black coat and it sounds like you two are best mates! How lovely that you both live on a farm and get to spend time outdoors together. Hope Thor has a very special day, peace and love

Wow!

Jeden Tag habe ich COTD besuchen, und heute kam die Fotografien von Thor und ich spontan brach "WOW!". Thor ist ein schöne Katze. Ich viel Lust auf schwarze Katzen, und Thor ist ein schönes ein.

Nach meiner Erfahrung haben die Landwirte nicht über Katzen Aufhebens unter ihnen gewährt. Ich freue mich, dass Sie persönlich schätzen Thor. Ich brachte meine europäischen Short Hair schwarze Katze zurück in die USA, wenn ich nach einer langen Zeit im Ausland repatriiert. Jeden Tag seine Schönheit brachte Freude und Freude für mich, so wie Thor für Sie tut.

Thor what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I have a soft spot for ebony cats!!! I have 3 who live inside with me and two who come for snacks outside. There is just something special about you. I can tell you are very special too just from reading about you. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest. I loved seeing your pictures today too.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magnificent Thor!

What a stunning ebony boy you are, Thor, and all the way from beautiful Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy! You are one magnificent feline,Thor, and true to your name, so strong, the "protector of mankind" (or in your case, protector of your human, your family)! What a wonderful life you have been blessed with, Thor, having free reign over your farm, your very own kittydom, purusing and enjoying your "nature!" And how lucky your person is, having a beautiful best friend, a loyal and loving companion and devoted protector, in you! Your person loves you so very much, Thor, and understandably so...You're the best!
    Thank you so much for ending my long day with a BIG smile, beautiful boy! Hope you enjoyed your big day in the spotlight, celebrating your high honors with your proud person and all of your furry siblings!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, magnificent Thor!
    P.S...Your photos are breathtaking!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome kitty you are Thor. Many congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

11. Thor! Son of Tinka! Mighty Hunter! Devoted Friend! A perfect Cat of the Day!! Thor!!