Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My precious Koko

Checking back for an update, Barbiecat. Wondering how you and Koko are doing. (((HUGS)))
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope that he'll be able to come home and that you'll have some more time with him. I know how hard it is to watch our animals age. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Prayers from RI for Koko and for you as well.
    Thank you, Koko continues to improve.

I love Rhode Island, used to "live" at Misquamicut as a child every Summer.

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Wishing for the Best for Koko!

If it is cancer - and I hope not - I can tell you what I did for C.B. He was 18 and had a tumor on his nose between his eyes. I chose to have him get radiation. I knew well that it wouldn't cure him, but it did eventually make him more comfortable and possibly extend his life. Yes, it was expensive and I had to travel a bit for it, but I had to do what seemed right for him. He was blind which they said could have come from the radiation treatments, but I think the tumor and age started his blindness. When his brother passed at the age of 19 without cancer, he was blind then, too. My heart goes out to you. I'm believe you'll do for Koko whatever feels right for him and for you.
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette