Thread: BEAUTIFUL Kioko!

Hybrid View

BEAUTIFUL Kioko!

Hi Kioko from Down Under...one of my most favorite places on earth! Happy, happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little one!

How touched I was, Kioko, reading your "happy ending" rescue story, learning of your amazing transformation from the frightened, untrusting, feisty Conure that you once were, to the brave, confident, joyful, nurturing, lovable cuddle bug of a girl that you are today! And to these eyes, you couldn't be more beautiful if you tried, Kioko! Your brilliant coloring is simply breathtaking, your sweet little beak your mark of distinction, with nothing but love to be seen in those sparkling eyes!

Great thanks to your Mom for her unwavering commitment and devotion, for being so patient, giving you all the time you needed to heal your wounded spirit! Your Mommy knew straight off you were a diamond in the rough, and after a bit of "polishing," oh how you shine! As your Mom says....
    This just goes to show how every single animal is gorgeous and amazing...
    You sure did hit the jackpot, Kirby, and your family too, the day they welcomed you into their home and hearts!
    Thanks for brightening my gray and cloudy afternoon with your heartwarming story and lovely photos, Kioko! You truly are one extra special girl, and so very deserving of your reign atop Pet Talk's top perch!
    Hope you're enjoying an extra special day, sweetheart, cuddling with your cherished Unicorn Pillow Pet; celebrating to the max with your parents, skin sisster, and all of your feathered friends!

Lots of love and kisses; head, neck, back and "under the wings" skritches to you, beautiful Kioko!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kioko what a lovely girl you are indeed!!!

How heart breaking that people would pass you by just because you have a little tweak in your beak. Thankfully your loving human saw your beauty and did not give up on you!!! What a stunning bird you have become; inside and out!!! Please thank your human for sharing you with us. I hope your entire family is having a wonderfully fun day today. I enjoyed seeing your wonderful pictures very much.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Kioko

Kioko is a rockstar! Definately the most spectacular POTD, seems all she needed was some special TLC from the right person to bring out the very best in her! Well done Wishing you both all the very best cuz you're wonderful! Peace and love

What a pretty girl you are Kioko! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla