Thread: Kirby

Kirby

Hi Kirby,,,,,What a beautiful Lady you are. I would love to have you. You could lay with your head in my lap.
    We could cuddle. Congratulations on DOTD. We got to see how pretty you are.

Linda in SC

Kirby

What a beautiful girl you are, sweet Kirby. I wish your Mom or Dad had posted more photos of you, as I would loved to have seen them. You are such a beauty that I could look at your for hours.

I have often thought about having a Greyhound, but opted for smaller dogs since I cannot lift a lot of weight. I admire your owner(s) for having rescued you and given you the life you certainly deserve.

You sound as though you are in great shape and enjoy keeping it that way. Stop or Go. Nothing in between. The couch or the yard!

Please enjoy your special day. I hope you get lots of extra treats today to celebrate your title of "The Dog of the Day".

Congrats, Kirby!

Kirby

Kirby, my heart skips a beat each time I see a Greyhound on DOTD. You are a lovely, SPRY girl at age 13! We hope you have many more healthy years to romp around like you are doing in your photographs.

Gentle scritches to you!

Mom to 6 greys!

A kiss for Kirby today -- mmmmwah!

Good morning, dear Kirby! I was introduced to greyhounds through a friend who had adopted one after his racing career ended. He was happy, playful and joyful-- just like you! I'd be more than happy to serve you a yummy treat (or a couple if that's allowed). Or to gather up your toys when you are done playing with them. But especially to give you petting and hugs! I hope your people will give you tons of petting and hugs for me today for your special day It looks like you are wearing two different collars in your pictures and I like them both! The narrower one looks like a necklace, and since you're a lovely lady, some jewelry is good! I like your pretty coat colors and especially your smiling face Happy Dog of the Day, gorgeous lady Kirby!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Kirby the "greyt" Grey!

Dear, darling, precious Kirby! Happy DOG OF THE DAY!
    What a gorgeous Grey girl you are, sweet baby girl! Meeting you has put the BIGGEST smile on my face! It just warms my heart, looking at that incredibly joyful happy face, into those warm, gentle, love filled eyes; your expression is beyond heart melting! I too could look at you for hours! Can you tell I'm in love? It's hard to believe you're 13 years young, Kirby! You have such incredible energy, such a zest for life, and it's clear you still have a ton of running and napping and stuffie tossing, a lot of cuddling, and living and loving to do! But I agree with sasvermont! We need more pics, including one of you in your bus costume, hehe!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, with squee worthy pics with us, and more importantly, thanks to them for giving one most deserving Grey a 2nd chance at a happy life! How blessed they are to have a beautiful best friend and loving companion in you, Kirby!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Kirby!
    P.S...Love your neckgear...that pretty necklace and stylin' Grey collar!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Kirby

I sure could use a cuddle with Kirby, what a delightful DOTD! Loved seein' her pretty face today, hope her and her family enjoy the day Peace and love

Hello Kirby,

Great pictures of your pretty self. You sure can act a lot younger than 13yrs old. Seeing you running around
    playing outside make me smile. You must have heart & spirit of a pup. Congratulations on being our
    honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending many cyber hugs & kisses to you sweetheart. Enjoy. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a beautiful lady, Kirby, but the thing that made me smile the most is your name. The dog my family had when I was born - my first dog - was a (male) water spaniel named Kirby. Hope you're having a great day.

Beautiful Greythound Miss Kirby !

What a gorgeous girl you are.

Greys are so very loving and you are also much loved.

Beautiful girl !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/