Thread: It's been a loooong time...

Hybrid View

It's been a loooong time...

It feels like a century since I have been here! Hope everyone is doing well - not sure how many will remember me but I promised Karen I would drop by. So many changes - sold our old renovated schoolhouse, moved to a totally different community, changing jobs and started a side business selling my photography and doing a few kid portraits. Steve and Gigi are doing great! Two cats in the house creates so much entertainment (and so much fur)! I was going to post a pic but the 'Insert Image' link doesn't want to work for me.

While I have been going through a zillion photography folders, came across some Nakita pictures. It will be 6 years in January since we had to let her go. But the memories are still with me as if it were yesterday. I so miss you Emerald Girl!
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

Welcome back! It's good to hear from you again!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Yay, welcome "home!" We have missed you - and the kitties!
    I've Been Frosted

Welcome back, Kass! It's so nice to "see" you again and learn how well you and Steve and Gigi are doing!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Nice to hear from you! Welcome back!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hi Kass. It's nice to see you posting here again. I'm glad that everyone is doing well. If you look at my signature picture, you can see that I've added 5 new cats to my home. I also miss your Nakita. She was the most gorgeous Russian Blue that I've ever seen. My RB Storm had to be put down on Aug.2nd of this year.

Hi Kass,
    Good to see you post, though I do see you on FB, too. The emerald girl, and her parting, was nearly like it was one of my own. I forever connect she and Tenny together, and hope all his fluffy black and whiteness envelopes her beautiful solid blue/grey.