Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K'Cee

Thank you all for your comforting words. I feel like I have an elephant sitting on my heart. I love that little cat something fierce. It's hard to imagine going forward without her... partly because her medical care was so ingrained into my daily routine and, of course, because she was my heart cat. She helped me through the deaths of two friends, my mom's battle with cancer, a break up, and many smaller heartaches. I guarantee her fur saw more tears than rain (not that it'd take much since, aside from the Swamp Kat adventure, she really didn't like to go outside).

My Pretty, Pretty Princess gave me all she had and then some. I firmly believe she held on these last two days solely for me and I was just too blind (perhaps willfully so) to see it. Though she didn't feel well the past few days, she was peaceful until about 2ish this morning. It then became all too apparent that it was time.

My vet, sweet man that he is, sent me a flower at work today. I am reminded more and more why I trust him with the care of my pets, not only is he extremely knowledgeable, he is very compassionate.

Thank you again for your comments.

If I could I would give you a hug, and maybe the kitty that is trying to live here!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh Tonya I'm so very sorry for your loss and I'm very grateful that I had the chance to meet her. I remember when I was ill while visiting you - she never left my side, sleeping on the bed with me all night and all the next day. Thank you K-Cee for being my furry nurse for a short time.

RIP Mz Kissy Kat. I know that you will watch over your human and keep her safe.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

We are so sorry to hear that K'Cee has passed on.It is always hard when one of Our Senior Cats who we have loved for years has gone on.
    But it is a decision that sometimes we have to make out of our love for our friends and companions.
    K'Cee is with our our Awesome Angels now getting he wings of silver and gold , and will stop by to see how you are doing .
    You will be reunited in love in Paradise.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Your loss is felt so deeply by all of us. K'Cee "wasn't special" - she "still is" special. That much love and energy doesn't get exchanged and then just fade away. She is there with you Tonya and she will wait for you too.

All of us suffer your loss and wish we could take it away. I do feel that Phred has taken charge and K'Cee is being treated exactly like the royal princess that she is................

Tonya, I am so sorry for your loss. RIP Kissy Cat! You will be missed!!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I'm very sorry about K'Cee. May she RIP.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

zippy-kat, I wanted to share this wonderful memory of K'Cee. I hope it gives you a smile.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...ight=Swamp+Kat

July 7, 2003

Tonight, for the first time ever, I spotted a strange stealthy creature swimming through my backyard...

As it lifted it's head for a breath of air, I quickly snapped a pic...

But the flash from my camera must have frightened this elusive creature...

Not frightened for long though! Another fantastic shot of the beastie!

And Phred's post:
    Not wishing to distract or detract from the Beauty of the Swamp Kat...

But ya knowe Dad - an his inquiring mynd...

He's *wundering* bout dat SWAMP Miz K'Cee is swimmin in...

Dat's your Back YARD!??
    Like that's REAL Living, Growing - Grass??

Dad sez it looks "fake"!
    "OUR" grass gotz a lotta Yeller Flowerz, krabby grass, BIG weedz, an a few udder odd *imputfekshunz* scattered throughout!

Dad wuders iffin YOUR Dad knows dat Swamp Kritter iz out there
    bendin hiz grass bladez!?

REALLY *CUTE* Pix, Zipp!

Then there was the kitten following Princess K'Cee...another wonderful and funny memory. May memories comfort you as time goes by.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda