Thread: Meeowing Matilda

Meeowing Matilda

Or are you even waltzing, little girl?
    We are glad to meet a meezer from down-under here. We know there are quite some of you in Australia and I suppose the warm climate is just purrfect for you.
    You are a girl who loves her humans and tells them a lot of stories and they even understood that you needed to have the craws, ahm, claws all out to hold you when you were a baby.
    Kiri here did the same, BTW.
    I wish you a wonderful day full of fun, games and some extra celebration treats

Dearest little Matilda! What a sweet little Aussie Siamese girl you are! You have such a pretty face, with beautiful blue eyes. And you are full of fun and Purrrsonality too.. playing Fetch with whatever is handy and the "hand under the sheet game".. and you are a great conversationalist too.

And we are so glad you have finally outgrown your habit of keeping your claws, or craws, extended.. so it is now much nicer when you jump up on someone's lap or walk on their body.

Clearly your Purrrson loves you very, very much, and you love him/her just as much. We hope you and he/she are having a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats, perhaps a few fetch and "hand under the sheet games," with a running conversation about all the excitement.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Awww what an awesome Kitten from the land down under the land of Oz!!!
    You certainly are quite the mighty mirthful little Meezer Matilda quite the sweet little Cat of the Future.

We love Siamese Cats at the Found Cat Hotel , they are truly a breed apart.

We Found Cat Hotel residents especially Our Siamese Six Pack of Angels are sending a Meezer MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Cat of The Future^^ and Our Dearest Cat of the Future ^^ Merry Matilda ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a gorgeous Meezer from Down Under you are! I'm glad you have learned to keep your claws to yourself. Enjoy your special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Beautiful Matilda, what a gorgeous Siamese lady you are! I really like your beautiful blue eyes that look like precious jewels! I agree with Phesina, you are so full of fun and personality! When my cat was younger, we played many many rounds of "hand under the sheet" and its variation, "toy under the sheet". I enjoyed reading how that's one of your favorite games. But I love your meezer ability to completely hold your end of a conversation. I'd love to chat with you! Since I can't, I'm sure your purr-son will do that for me. Could you please have your purr-son give you some petting and hugs and kisses from me today Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful meezer Matilda! A long, healthy, happy, fun-filled life to you, sweet girl.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Matilda

How ironic to see a Seal Point Siamese today; my guy is at the vets today and may not make it, but he looked like Matilda when he was young.

Matilda what a stunning girl you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your beautiful face on my computer and reading about you today. I can only imagine the smiles you give your family daily. Please thank them for sharing you with us. What a treasure you are!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matilda the Meezer from Down Under!

Hi Meezer Matilda from beautiful Oz! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! How fitting that our very special and most deserving, Aussie girl Cat of the Day would be named Matilda! ♫ ♫ LOVE the name, and the song...both classics...just like YOU!

What a stunning, azure eyed beauty you are, Matilda! And being a Meezer, quite the loquacious chatterer as well, talking not only with your voice, but with your heart! You're a beauty, Matilda, inside and out; totally irresistible, even in "Craw" mode! There's so much that makes you special, Matilda; your beauty, your fun loving personality, just for starters. But what makes you truly special is the unique bond you share with your Mommy; your ability to touch her heart, the happiness you bring to her life each and every day! How lucky she is, having a beautiful best friend in you, and I wish for you both, many, many happy years of shared love and friendship!

Thanks for ending my day on such a happy
    sweet baby girl! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being treated to all your big heart desires, and then some!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Matilda! Long and happy life to you!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Matilda

I am so in love again! Ya'll are in for a real treat , sharin' life with Matilda I predict she will make every day you spend with her very special as she is Siamese and the very best! She is so beautiful, oh my! Peace and love

Happy CAT OF THE DAY Matilda. Wishing you much love & happiness on your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

11. Come waltz with me Matilda of the AMAZING...INCREDIBLE Blue eyes! Fleet of foot...agile, a talented talker.....the whole package for our...

Cat of the Day!! Matilda!!!

Congrats to beautiful Matilda for being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to Meezer Matilda on being today's beautiful blue eyed Cat of the Day!
    I hope you got good and spoiled today since it is your special day!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy