Thread: Fancy!!!

Fancy!!!

You're a beauty Fancy! Thank goodness you ended up in a wonderful home. It seems you're very much loved. Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your humans!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Fancy!

Hi Fancy! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

I can't tell you how touched I was, reading your proud human's love filled tribute to her beautiful best friend! And oh yes, how beautiful you are, from your gleaming red coat and long, flowing mane, to your big, big heart! I'm so sorry you suffered such abuse by your former "owner." And even though your 2nd human had the best of intentions, no fun being a one and only, without a horse friend to bond with. But as they say, the 3rd time's the charm, and oh, didn't you hit the jackpot the day your true forever family welcomed you home!

Your human knew that very first day she sat on your back that you and she were meant to be as one, and what a very special bond of love and trust you two have forged over the past 14 years, since you both were "kids!" Your happy ending, success story is a testament to the indomitable animal spirit, and the healing powers of unconditional love! I'm sure it's hard for you both, being apart while your human is away at college, but oh, how happy those homecomings must be! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful best friend and soul mate in you, Fancy, and I hope for you both, many, many more happy carefree, love filled years of shared love and devoted companionship!

Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart! And though your special person may be away at school right now, I'm sure your family is going to make it a very special one, for sure! (7-Up?)
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Fancy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fancy what a beauty you are!!!

Your wonderful pictures sure brightened up my gloomy day. Thank you for the smiles!!! Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. What a treasure you are!!! I am so happy you are with your special loving forever family now.

Congratulations, sweeie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Fancy

Fancy is such a lovely girl - how blessed she is to have been given a wonderful home. Time and love will heal most sad hearts, as hers did. Your owner loves enjoying your scent - something I loved the most when I had a horse. You can never forget that wonderful warm aroma - it is the best! Happy Pet of the Day!

Blog Entries

Fancy

Fancy is such a joy to see today! So happy that she has a wonderful home now with lotsa love She's the very best so it's good to know that her peeps provide her with the best, peace and love

Hello Miss Fancy,

You are one beautiful lady. I was so sorry to hear you were ever mistreated. I'm happy to hear
    you have a wonderful family now that treats you as a loved member. Congratulations on being our very
    special PET OF THE DAY. Hugs & a 7-up for you sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Fancy, it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful horse! I read with interest the article about you and can see that you have a wonderful home and are loved. I'm sorry at some time in your 21 years you were mistreated. With love and patience your human helped you get over the bad experiences. I hope all of you have many more years together. You certainly are beautiful; Congrats on being POTD!