Thread: Harley

Harley

Hi Harley...What a beauty you are. I would love to have you. I think Great Danes are very pretty. Congratulations on DOTD.
    We got to see you and to read such nice things about you.

Linda in SC

You're a beautiful girl Harley!!! It sounds like you're lots of fun! Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Harley

Quote Originally Posted by LHCam View Post
    Hi Harley...What a beauty you are. I would love to have you. I think Great Danes are very pretty. Congratulations on DOTD.
    We got to see you and to read such nice things about you.

Linda in SC

What a beautiful Great Dane! Looks like she got herself a wonderful & loving family.... it when that happens!

Harley

Love the pictures! She is a beautful dog! congrats on being Dog of the Day on my birthday!!

Good afternoon, Harley in Ireland! I had the privilege of getting to know a Dane many years ago and it was a joy! I smiled at the thought of seeing you in the back of a Mini -- that absolutely makes my day! I enjoyed reading about you, all the things you like to do in a day -- play! Go for a ride in the car! Nap with the cat! Play some more! I agree with LHCam: What a beauty you are! We got to see you and read such nice things about you. Could you please have your people give you some BIG hugs from me. Happy Dog of the Day, dear Harley!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Harley!

Hi Harely! A very happy Dog of the Day to you!
    What a gorgeous, gentle giant of a Harlequin you are, ao packed with personality and energy, and just enough spunk and quirkiness, "crazy moments" (zoomies) to keep your people hopping and entertained, but always feeling loved and needed!

I'm so sorry to hear of your very serious, early health issues, Harley! Thankfully you found your way to a family with Great Dane experience, one willing and able to do all that was necessary to heal you! As your wise human says, Great Danes are not for everyone, and we all hope people will heed her advice and choose a reputable breeder, do the necessary homework, before making that lifetime commitment!

How lucky your family is, Harley, having a best friend as sweet and loving as you in their lives, bringing endless smiles and love to their days! They are truly blessed!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, and absolutely gorgeous photos with us! Meeting you was one of the highlights of my day!Enjoy your well earned day celeb, sweetheart, tooling about town in your mini van, hehe, celebrating to the max with your proud humans and doggie and kitty siblings!
    Lots of love, BIG hugs and sloppy kisses to you, beautiful Harley! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Harley

I'm so glad big ol' Harley from Ireland is DOTD! What a sweet girl, would love to see more photos of her cuz she is SO amazing! Love her lot's, thanks for sharin' this pretty dog with us! Peace and love

Harley

Hello Harley.

You are an adorable dog. You are really pretty and I hope you have a nice day as dog of the day and have a wonderful life.

Greetings Nenna and Izzie

Beautiful Irish Miss

So pleased you have a wonderful family who will look after you.

A Beautiful Harlequin Irish Miss.
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/