Thread: Whiskey!!!

Whiskey!!!

You're adorable Whiskey! Those are really nice pictures of you! Congrats on being POTD!
    Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Good afternoon, Whiskey Bunny! What a handsome, lovely bunnykins you are with your softly colored coat. I'm thinking your fur must be very soft to stroke! And smart, too-- when the bell on your toy is jingled, there you are! I bet your days are chock-full of fun and love, and that your people smile a lot when they are with you! Please have them give you some enormous hugs from me today - HUG, HUG, HUG, HUG!! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, dear Whiskey!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Whiskey...cutest bunny ever!

Hi Whiskey, cutest bunny ever! A very happy Pet of the Day To you! What a beautiful, simply adorable bunnster boy you are, Whiskey! Your photo spread has left my heart melted in a puddle of mush! No wonder you love posing for the camera...you're a natural...and looking mighty spiffy in that handsome collar, complete with bell! (I can only image how much more precious you look in that big, silky bow!)

I smiled from ear to ear, reading all about your precious self, Whiskey! I don't think there's a sweeter, more loving bunny on the planet! You had a rough start at life, losing your fur mom. But with the help of the good and caring souls at the bunny sanctuary you survived and thrived, finally finding your way to the most loving of forever homes! Your humans are one lucky lot, having a furkid, a best bunny bud as sweet and loving and cuddly as you, Whiskey! You're the cutest!!!

Thanks for brighteing my dark and rainy day with your *sunshiny* self, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very happy fun filled Pet of the Day; running around in circles, enjoying a tubbie (with collar?), playing with your beloved Houdini, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful bunnster Whiskey!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Whiskey what an adorable bunny boy you are!!!

Your wonderful pictures sure made me smile!!! The camera loves you baby!!! It must be so much fun having you for a best friend. What a treasure you are!!! Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darling Whiskey, the Palomino bunny! I like that you love to wear your necklace and when you hear your bear's bell jingling you relate! Hope your POTD celebration is filled with lots of fun and treats thanks to your devoted guardian!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Blog Entries

Whiskey

You are quite right, Whiskey is drop dead, seriously cute! Love him, love his name He sounds like he has an enormous personality and is the best bunny in the whole world! Here's to Whiskey and his lovin' peeps, peace and love