Thread: Nathan

Nathan

Aw, Nathan, what a handsome fellow you are. You deserve to be Dog of the Day, everyday.

I loved reading your story about how well you have trained your humans! Scotties are like that.

I had two Scotties when I was a child. Both were smart, one or two person dogs, loved their walks, loved their toys but had a mind of their own. If my dogs didn't want to do it, good luck. As they grew up, so did I and left home for adventure. When I would return, my dogs remembered me and what I would allow them to do. They never forgot me. If I was reading a book, they would come over to the book and begin scratching it. It I sneezed, they would take a nip at me. You couldn't wear a towel on your head after showers or the dogs would bark the fool heads off. Both loved balls and would spend hours looking for them in hedges and garden beds. They usually found one and of course would not share it with anyone. They hated baths the most and would hide when they heard the water running in the tub. Funny guys for sure.

Nathan, I am so happy you have had a wonderful life with both parents and hope you have many more. Be a good boy and try to let your Mom sleep in once in awhile!

I hope you have a wonderful day in the limelight today. Maybe a few extra treats are in store for you?

Hello Nathan, it's a pleasure to meet such a smart handsome boy! I enjoyed reading about you and no doubt you have two loving humans in your life and probably more. I smiled as I read that you waited at the door if your "father" brought you over for the night so that meant your father's mom had to go pick you up if you were to spend the night. What a clever dog you are! You really do sound intelligent and loving and you have trained your humans LOL. You look good for eleven years and I hope all of you have many more years together. To Nathan's father: I hope your health problems get resolved and you feel better soon. Nathan, Congrats on being DOTD!

PS Love your Nathan pillow in the chair. I had to look twice to make sure it wasnt a real dog sitting there
    Last edited by kaycountrygal; 12-02-2012 at 08:17 PM.

You're so adorable Nathan!!! No one needs an alarm clock with you around! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Nathan the beautiful Scottie!

Hi Nathan! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your proud Grandma/Mom, too!
    What a handsome lad you are, Nathan! I just love your wavy coat, your most impressive moustache, and those perky ears! You look like one very dignified, serious Scotsman, for sure! For a moment there I thought that was another Scottie in that that top photo, sitting on the chair! That's one lifelike Scottie on that pillow! hehe

What a very special relationship, a most enviable bond of love and trust, you share with your Mom (and Dad of course)! It's wonderful that she is able to help out your Dad, hosting sleepovers as he deals with his health challenges! And in return, your Mom is treated to extra fun time, one on one time, with her beautiful best buddy! I laughed out loud when I read of your early a.m. antics! You took a page out of my Lab's playbook, down to the "hour!" And yep, that's the rule in this house...If it's before 4:30 a.m, "back to bed with you!" What we won't do for our furkids, for sure, including door to door pick up service! But of course we wouldn't have it any other way, right Mom?

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your well earned Dog of the Day (every day) honors, being spoiled to the max by your Dad and Mom, treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Nathan!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nice Nathan!

Nathan - you are such a cute sweet lil' guy! Smart and funny too!
    Enjoy being Dog of the Day!

Hello Nathan,

It s a real treat to see your cute face as DOG OF THE DAY today. You look so adorable
    and sound like a smart little cookie as well. You always stick with the one who brought you.
    Good advice. My wish for you is to continue a long happy & healthy life with your loving
    family. Hugs & kisses sweet Nathan. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a deal you have, Nathan! Not one, but two homes where you are loved and adored. And it sounds like you deserve all the adoration they give you. You are a handsome, smart dog!

Blog Entries

Nathan

I am so glad that I did not miss seeing your lovely scotty Nathan today! What a wonderful DOTD, so happy he is loved and cared for so very much, as he is simply the BEST little fella ever! I hope ya'll enjoyed Nathans special day and that he was spoiled perfectly rotten Peace and love

Handsome Boy !!

What a handsome Scottie...

Loved by all and many places to share that love !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/