Thread: Kissable Kittie!

Kissable Kittie!

Good morning, sweet adorable Kittie! What a beautiful girl you are with your golden brown eyes , your gentle facial expression and your lovely tabby and white markings! You might have been a surprise kitten, but I think it is no surprise how much your family loves you! I enjoyed reading about all the fun things you like to do, such as playing with your shoe lace, your catnip mouse or a paper ball. I bet your family smiles all the time because of you Could you please have your people give you some gentle petting, kisses and hugs today -- some for your mom Abbie and sister-kitty Callie too, please! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet smiling kitty girl Kittie!!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 12-03-2012 at 07:30 AM. Reason: fix spelling error
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest little Kittie, what a sweet little surprise you were for your family! They have been delighted with you ever since, and who can blame them? You are so full of fun and love, playing with your shoelace and your mousie and all those paper balls, cuddling up with your mom Abbie and kitty pal Callie, teasing your doggie pal.. then taking naps on your wheelchair and, when you're really ready for a snooze, meowing outside someone's bedroom door until they let you in to purr and knead and settle down for a nap next to them. You and your whole family all share a wonderful home full of love.

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, darling Kittie! We hope you and Abbie and Callie and your doggie pal and your humans are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of lovies and fun and all your favorite treats, maybe even a few more paper balls to bat around.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a Dear Little Kitty you are Kittie quite the bundle of joy.
    You look quite a bit like my Malcolm when he first came around to the Found Cat Hotel a few years ago.

Kittens are truly gifts from Heaven and we envy you Kittie having your very First Cat Mas as we just know that you are going to be one very spoiled young Lady!!!

Malcolm and All My Many Found Cat Hotelliers are sending their nicest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Cat of the Day and Cat of The Future Karmic Kittie^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Kittie what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today. You certainly made me smile!!! I bet you have your family smiling all day long. Please thank them for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the Fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Kittie!

Greetings Kittie! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, cutie pie! What a fun loving, life loving, joyful baby you are, Kittie! Oh, how your write up brought back happy memories of my kids' kitten days! hehe Unbridled umm, enthusiasm, boundless energy, all the way (even at 2 a.m.)! I can't imagine a more cherished, serendipitous gift than a bundle of furry love! As is so often said, some of the most cherished things in life are those we least expect, never even knew we needed or wanted, and in you your family has truly been blessed with the best! You may not have been planned, but you were no doubt meant to be! I'm so glad to hear your siblings all found happy homes, and that you and your fur mom were able to stay together! And oh...having always been mom to both doggies and kitties, I greatly "appreciate" your dominance over the canine crew!
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, beautiful baby girl! Hope you and your proud people, Callie and your fur mom and the pup, are all enjoying a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day bash! You all deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Kittie, and to all of the furry ones!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats pretty Kittie for being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries

Kittie

Kittie is just the perfect little COTD! It was so nice to see her cute furry self, hope she had a special day with lotsa extra fun! Peace and love

Hello Kittie!! I like very direct names and I think Kittie is a purrfect name for a paper ball loving, energetic, adorable....well...Kittie!!

Congrats to Wisconsinite.... Cat of the Day!! Kittie!!!