Thread: Beautiful Casper Todd Lee!

Hybrid View

Beautiful Casper Todd Lee!

Dearest Casper Todd Lee, what an utterly handsome, gorgeous, regal fellow you are! You are so beautiful with your soft fluffy fur, and you have the sweetest Purrrrsonality too. We are so glad your family and Dr. William and Alicia worked so hard to bring you back to good health after your horrible case of feline demodicosis. You are such a sweetie to enjoy being dressed up for special occasions, too, in your royal robes and crown, and in your Santa costume now that Christmas is coming!

Congratulations, darling Casper Todd Lee, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family, and Dr. William and Alicia too, are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of lovies and fun and all your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Casper, many of us think our kitties have been through a great deal, but you truly seem to have used up one of your nine lives sweetie! What a time you've had! You really have come out of it as one gorgeous kitty though honey.

Have a wonderful day as COTD - I know there is a well deserved celebration in your house today! Have a SUPER day Casper!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hello Sweet Boy, it's a pleasure to meet you. Casper, You are very handsome and lucky to still be here it sounds. You obviously had wonderful care and your humans love you very much to make sure you got needed treatment. I am so sorry you were sick and I hope the rest of your life is a good one. All of your pics are just precious. Congrats on being COTD!

I'm so glad that Casper was fortunate enough to have a human family to patiently help him through his health problems. It's a pity that everyone doesn't have at least one cat, because those little furry personages have ways of developing in us the compassion and unconditional love that we wouldn't have suspected exist inside us.

You're adorable Casper! It seems you've had a lot of health issues. I hope you continue to do well.
    Congrats on being COTD! Enjoy your day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

casper

you are a nice kitty.. we love you. pat