Thread: Beautiful Casper Todd Lee!

Beautiful Casper Todd Lee!

Dearest Casper Todd Lee, what an utterly handsome, gorgeous, regal fellow you are! You are so beautiful with your soft fluffy fur, and you have the sweetest Purrrrsonality too. We are so glad your family and Dr. William and Alicia worked so hard to bring you back to good health after your horrible case of feline demodicosis. You are such a sweetie to enjoy being dressed up for special occasions, too, in your royal robes and crown, and in your Santa costume now that Christmas is coming!

Congratulations, darling Casper Todd Lee, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family, and Dr. William and Alicia too, are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of lovies and fun and all your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Casper, many of us think our kitties have been through a great deal, but you truly seem to have used up one of your nine lives sweetie! What a time you've had! You really have come out of it as one gorgeous kitty though honey.

Have a wonderful day as COTD - I know there is a well deserved celebration in your house today! Have a SUPER day Casper!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hello Sweet Boy, it's a pleasure to meet you. Casper, You are very handsome and lucky to still be here it sounds. You obviously had wonderful care and your humans love you very much to make sure you got needed treatment. I am so sorry you were sick and I hope the rest of your life is a good one. All of your pics are just precious. Congrats on being COTD!

I'm so glad that Casper was fortunate enough to have a human family to patiently help him through his health problems. It's a pity that everyone doesn't have at least one cat, because those little furry personages have ways of developing in us the compassion and unconditional love that we wouldn't have suspected exist inside us.

You're adorable Casper! It seems you've had a lot of health issues. I hope you continue to do well.
    Congrats on being COTD! Enjoy your day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

casper

you are a nice kitty.. we love you. pat

You know I have seen every Cat of The Day photograph for quite some time and I have to say that that one of Casper Lee Toss wearing his royal garments has to be one of the best first introductions ever.
    What a Royal Cat you are Casper!!!

We are so sorry that you have had so many health issues at so young an age Casper Todd Lee, and we are praying that you are an indoor Cat that the worst is behind you.
    We just love you Caper Lee Todd.

We Found Cat Hotel Cats are sending Our Newest Friend a Great Big Canadian MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest and Nicest Cat of the Day Classic Cat Caper Lee Todd.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cutie pie Casper

What a wonderful family you have Casper, to have done all that was necessary for you to recover. And thanks to them, I bet many other paw-rents have learned about the possible cause for cat scratching. I have quite a few friends whose cats scritch and scratch and have tried to find out why (often it's chicken allergies). Now we have another suggestion for a test for our vets, who sometimes don't know everything... Long live Casper!
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Hello, Sir Casper Todd Lee! You are a very special little man indeed! You came through the treatment for demodicosis, and now you are fluffy and oh, so handsome! I agree with what everyone has said -- you obviously had wonderful care and I hope you continue in good health for a very long time to come. Could you please have your people give you a big hug and kiss for me to celebrate your special day - Mmwah! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Sir Casper!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Casper Todd Lee what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I am beyond thrilled that your family didn't give up on you and you are all well now!!! What a treasure you are for sure!!! Your wonderful pictures sure brightened up my gloomy day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You are special, indeed!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brave, beautiful Casper!

Happy Cat of the Day to you dear, darling Casper! Oh, how utterly precious you look, all decked out in your Mr. Claws outfit! What a brave and beautiful boy you are, Casper, and so very deserving of our extra special Sunday Cat of the Day honors!

My heart ached reading of all that you and your family have been through, Casper! What a very serious illness you all were dealing with, truly frightening! But thankfully you were able to summon the strength and courage to battle on, and with the help of your family, totally committed to doing all in their power to make you well again, and Dr. Williams, you prevailed! I'm so happy to hear you're doing well, sweetheart! You truly are a miracle kitty, and you and your parents are all heroes in my book!

Thanks to your family for sharing your very special, life affirming, most inspirational story with us all! We're honored to have had the chance to pay tribute to the very special boy that you are, and all that you mean to your wonderful family!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, Casper, celebrating your exalted status with fursibs MerryBelle and Sissy; Mom, Nana and PawPaw; being loved to the max and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! And heartfelt wishes for your continued good health, sweetheart, and many more happy years with your loving parents and Nana!
    Lots of love and hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Casper!
    P.S...My beloved Rainbow Bridge boy, Buddy, was a Turkish Van too! You and he could be twins, except his tail and head markings were butterscoth! Thanks for the memories, Casper!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Casper

I love that Casper is COTD! What an adorable fella, he certainly has been through the right royal wringer eh? Amazing lovin' peeps have pulled him through his darkest hrs. and I'm quite sure he appreciates and loves ya'll so very much! All the very best to Casper and his wonderful family, peace and love

Cute Casper!

Wow...what an ordeal you had, Casper! You have the greatest pet parents ever!
    Enjoy being Cat - no - King Cat of the Day! You wear your royal vestments well!

Casper, you sure are a handsome boy and you look so cute in your outfits. I'm sorry to hear that you were so sick for so long but I'm so glad that your family didn't give up and they were able to treat you successfully. I hope you'll remain a happy and healthy cat for many more years to come. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Casper Todd Lee,

What a gorgeous furry coat you have sweetie. I am so so glad you recovered from that awful disease
    and look at you now, so soft & fuzzy & sweet looking. Best wishes to you today Casper on being
    honored as our special CAT OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber kisses & hugs for you & your sisters too.
    Wishing you a long & happy life with your loving family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt