Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MiniMoo from cow country

MiniMoo is adorable! Cats have a way of 'picking' their humans!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Just wanted to stop by and say hi and let everyone that all four of our kitties are doing well, still enjoying the weather outside and playing and, sighhh, catching mice and birds. MiniMoo just brought us a bird.

Quote Originally Posted by Vio&Juni View Post
    Just wanted to stop by and say hi and let everyone that all four of our kitties are doing well, still enjoying the weather outside and playing and, sighhh, catching mice and birds. MiniMoo just brought us a bird.
    Do you have any pictures of the furry foursome? Some updates would be nice for us cat addicts.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

MiniMoo is adorable! However....I regret to inform you she looks identical to our Sonic- a HORRIBLY naughty cat. Sonic lives to torment, knock over, destroy, eat, and stare wild-eyed as if something you don't know is about to happen, at all times! :/ Of course, we love him to pieces.

Here is hoping MM is a better behaved kitty.

This summer I saw all four kitties but it is very difficult to take a picture as they have the rolling Kansas hills and fields and prairies right behind the house and they love to roam and to play in the garden - it all belongs to them
    These are some happy kitties