Thread: Adorable Grammy!

Adorable Grammy!

Hi Grammy! Happy Pet of the Day!!!

How adorable are YOU. Grammy! I just love your 'do, your "hair," hehe, and oh, what a sweet face you have, simply heart melting!
    This is the 2nd day in a row we've been treated to a most unique, utterly precious feathered one as our most deserving honoree; what a treat! (You're my first Gloster Canary!)

I so enjoyed reading your back story, Grammy, how you came to find your way home! Your human's Grandma must be so proud, knowing that her spirit lives on in one of her beloved Canarys; a beautiful, joyful, life loving Gloster named Grammy! What a wonderful legacy! I'm so happy that your human has you there by her side, helping to fill that empty space in her heart; brightening her days with your joyful song, your *sunshiny* personality, your antics! You're one in a million, and so very worthy of your "top pet" honors!
    Thanks so much for brightening MY cold, rainy day with your heart warming story and lovely photo, Grammy! (Wish we had more...photos!) I hope you're enjoying a happy day of celebration, one rich with sunshine and music, cucumber and apples and cool baths, and lots of love!
    Lots of love, gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Grammy!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 12-01-2012 at 02:39 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Grammy what a stunning bird you are!!!

You are the very first bird I ever saw with hair!!! What a treasure you are!!! You wonderful pictures sure made me smile and brightened up my gloomy day. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Grammy, I am so glad to meet you sweetie. I have never seen a bird like you before now.
    You sure are a beautiful bird. I also agree with you on "rap music". Just noise isn't it.
    Congratulations on being our beautiful PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a beauty Grammy! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being POTD precious Grammy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Grammy, what a cutie you are! I like your bright yellow color, it is very cheerful! I like your tastes in music, too I hope you had a very special day of playing, munching on your favorite canary snacks, and maybe splashing in the bath. Happy Pet of the Day to you, Grammy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank you all for your messages, Grammy is very happy!