Thread: Cooper the Golden Retriever!

Cooper the Golden Retriever!

This is our dog, Cooper. Cooper is special because when we lost our old dog Kelty, we knew we needed another dog so we went on craigslist and searched golden retriever and a ad popped up and there was Cooper. We picked him up and took him home. He had lived on a farm and never around people so when we got home he acted so crazy with not listening when we called his name, him chasing laser pointers and much more. It was a challenge, but he did pick up on how to be a good dog after all! We think that some of the antics that he does relates to Kelty!

He doesn't know any tricks unless you consider sit, stay and lay down as tricks. We also think he can see color, when we shine a colored laser pointer he loves to chase it. He is a very affectionate kind of dog he loves to cuddle and be loved. He is also very special to me because he loves to keep me company when I'm sad, and loves to snuggle. From the moment we got him till now he is the perfect family dog and a very lovable dog to me!
    Good morning, gorgeous Cooper and your family! First let me say, I am so sorry for your loss of Kelty. And Cooper, I bet Kelty's spirit has helped you learn to be a family dog! You are just beautiful with your sleek golden coat -- and one look from you and I would be happy to do whatever you wish! How great that you have learned to listen, to sit or stay. But especially the things you're best at - being loved, snuggling, sharing joy with your family, and just being your special self! I didn't know that dogs like to play with the laser pointer, as cats sometimes do You are absolutely breathtaking and I would love to give you some enormous hugs today! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Cooper!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're a gorgeous boy Cooper!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Cooper

Cooper is the greatest DOTD! I love his coat and sweet face! Please give Cooper lotsa hugs from me and have the very best day! Peace and love

Gorgeous Golden Cooper!

Hi Cooper! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    What a gorgeous Golden guy you are, Cooper! You have that quintessential Golden face...so sweet, so inviting!
    I too am so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved predecessor, Kelty. But as Cassiesmom has said, no doubt he/she had a big part in bringing you and your forever family together, and is guiding you still! If any breed craves, if fact needs the company of humans it's the Golden, and I'm so very happy that you were taken out of that sad and lonely existence you were eking out, aand t long last living the happy, love filled life you always deserved! Lovable, beautiful, smart...the ultimate cuddle bug and devoted companion...you are all that and so much more, Cooper, and your family so very lucky to have a best friend, a furry soul mate, in you!!!
    Hope you're enjoying your much deserved of honor, beautiful boy, being treated to all your BIG Golden heart desires, and more!
    Lots and lots of love, hugs and *smoochies* to you, precious Cooper!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Cooper,

Pleased to meet you today handsome boy. Love your beautiful golden coloring. You sound
    like a very smart pup also. So willing to learn about being a friend & loyal companion to your family.
    Big congratulations on being chosen for honors as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you many cyber hugs & kisses sweet Cooper. Enjoy your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Happy Boy !

What a gentle happy face !

Dogs do see colour... just in muted tones and some better than others.

Much loved boy
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/