Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: terrific tui

Blog Entries

terrific tui

nice kitty.. i love you .. i love cats and you are a cat and i love you.. you are such a sweet angel.. you are cat of the day.. great honours to you sweet kitty.. pat
    Last edited by issop; 12-01-2012 at 05:07 PM.

What a sweet little kitty you are, Tui! And what an adorable picture of your doggie pal washing your head as you lie there with that contented look on your face. You are a very friendly girl, who likes to kiss everyone, aren't you! What fun that you ride on your Purrrson's shoulders in the kitchen with him/her. You have a wonderful home full of love.

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day, darling Tui! We hope you and your doggie pals and your whole family are enjoying a day of celebration, full of lovies and fun and all your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

... How wrong was it of me to not get her? That day I took Tui home with our Pomeranian, Honey. They've been best friends ever since, and now that Honey has had a puppy, named Denny Crane, Tui is friends with him too. She's grown into a gorgeous cat, but she has the uncontrollable urge to lick everyone. Possibly she picked this habit up from the dogs? I love her so much, and one of her favorite things is hanging out on my shoulders while I move around the kitchen. She's a special cat for certain!
    Good morning, Tui, beautiful Bali kitty! I agree completely with your person -- how wrong was it not to adopt you? Not wrong at all if you ask me! You are a beautiful girl - I like your tabby facial markings and your lovely green eyes! You are a shoulder kitty! My sister had a cat when I was little who would happily hang out on her shoulders I like the photo of your Pom pal giving your head a wash -- what a special bond you share! And you return the favor by giving everyone a kiss So here is one for you to celebrate your special day: *kiss* Happy, happy Cat of the Day, darling Tui!

p.s., *kiss* *kiss* for Honey and Denny, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Tui, it's a pleasure to meet such a pretty girl. I enjoyed reading about you and am so glad you were adopted by a caring person. If I were sure my Pom would accept a kitten so lovingly, I would get a kitten right away... but I'm not. You're lucky they like each other and they're lucky to have each other. Tui, you and Honey are just precious together. I hope all of of you have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Tui we just love that photo of you and Honey together with Honey showing her love with licks and baths.
    This once again goes to prove that Cats and dogs are not inherent enemies but in o many cases can be the best of friends.

You certainly did let your Meeowmie know that you were the Cat for her, no ifs ands or buts about you made sure that she took you out of that cage and into a FurrEver Home.

We Lucky Second Chance Found Hotel Cats all are sending a Double MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friends Dear Honey the Dog and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Tremendous Tui^^.
    :
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tui, what a beautiful lady you are. I love the markings on your head. I got Mr. Spunky the same way. He climbed to the top of the cage, screaming at me, "get me out of here". He went home with me that evening.

Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Blog Entries

Tui

Tui is so beautiful! Loved seein' her as COTD, sounds like a fascinating little creature and heavenly to be around! Wishing a long, healthy life to Tui and her whole family! Peace and love

Tui what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your wonderful pictures and reading about you today. What a special girl you are!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I smiled at the picture of your dog pal washing your head. What a great family you have, human and non-human. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is BEAUTIFUL GIRL... but why the heck can't we like individual daily posts on Facebook??? I think it would make this site so much more popular--AS IT DESERVES TO BE!!

Beautiful Tui, Bali-cat! I love your baby picture with Honey grooming you, and training you how to lick everything and everyone in sight! You are a stunning girl. Happy COTD!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

tui

Her ticked coat is beautiful. Do Bali cays come in other colors???
    amdla

Tui, you are such a lucky kitty - I am so glad you got the chance to grow and get happy healthy and fed on a regular basis. You have the wonderful face that so many South East Asian kitties have- and that some breeds like Abys have inherited from you. I also love your ticked tabby coat- something that also can often be seen in South East Asian kitties.
    I would love to have you on my lap and getting kitty kisses.
    Enjoy your day on the lovely island of Bali, with your doggie friends and your loving family.

Tui, you are one gorgeous girl. I'm so glad that you caught the eye of your new meowmie that day so now you're in a wonderful loving forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Hello beautiful Tui,

Wow, you are a beautiful girl. I love your unique coloring & gorgeous green eyes.
    I really liked seeing your kitten picture with your doggie pal Honey as well as your grown up picture.
    I hope you enjoy your special day as our honored CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Bali kitty Tui!

Hi Tui! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet angel girl! How wrong was it to adopt you? How RIGHT was it!
    What a beautiful Bali girl you are, Tui! Such gorgeous coloring and incredible markings! But your true beauty can be found on the inside, in your big heart and loving spirit! Just look at that pic of you with your best buddy, Honey the Pom! Oh, if that doesn't speak volumes as to just how sweet and special you are! How lucky your human, precious Honey, and Denny Crane too are, having a beautiful best friend, a loving companion, a "licker in chief" in you!
    You're an angel, Tui, and so very deserving of your vaunted status...CAT OF THE DAY!!!
    I hope you and Honey and Denny Crane, and your proud person too, are all enjoying a very happy, extra special, love filled day of celebration! And thanks for ending my long, cold day on such a warm and happy note!
    Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tui, and to dear Honey and Denny Crane, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~