Thread: Amazing Cocky!

Amazing Cocky!

Hi Cocky in beautiful Oz! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Oh! What a gorgeous, gorgeous guy you are, simply stunning!I've never met an Eastern Long-billed Corella before, and am blown away by your amazing coloring and markings, your "ruffles!" And oh, you just happen to have THE sweetest face! Looking at your first photo I thought you were perhaps the size of a Cockatiel...then I scrolled down! What an amazing story of how you came to be a permanent member of the family, Cocky! First, great thanks to your human for her dedication to wildlife rescue, and props to her for trying to acclimate you back to the wild. But, seems as though YOU had other plans, and by all accounts you knew just what you were doing when you chose yours humans to be your forever family! What a wonderful life you have been blessed with, Cocky, and how very lucky your humans are, having a beautiful, clever, cheeky, joyful, intelligent (Skype?) best feathered friend in you!
    Great thanks to your family for sharing your very special self, your story and beautiful photos with us! Enjoy an extra special Pet of the Day bash, sweetheart, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love and gentle cuddles to you, amazing Cocky! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cocky what a stunning fellow you are!!!

What a happy looking fellow you are!!! Your pictures sure made me smile. I bet your family smile all the time from your antics. Please thank them for sharing you with us. You knew who you wanted to spend your life with, didn't you? What a treasure you are.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Cocky

I love Cocky! He is most certainly a spectacular bird and an excellent POTD Loved seein' his photos and reading about his wonderful self, sure hope he has a very special day with extra treats and scratches! All the best, peace and love

Hello Cocky! I enjoyed looking at your photos and reading about you. What a story! You were not meant to be a pet all your life, but you had other plans, he hee. Seems you have really taken advantage of being a spoiled pet, letting folks know when you want a nice scratch - and where - and playing ball. You sound quick th character and fun to have around. Enjoy your day, Cocky!

Hello there Cocky,

I love your brillant coloring & you sure seem to be a fun & curious fellow to have as a friend.
    Thank your people for sharing your story & picture with us. Congratulations on being our
    honored PET OF THE DAY. Enjoy your day Cocky.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt