Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fabulous Finster!

Fabulous Finster!

Dearest Finster, what a fine-looking Snowshoe kitty you are! You have a beautiful, sweet face with those lovely blue eyes looking out at me. You are full of energy and fun, chasing your humans and barking at them when you are ready to be fed. It sounds like you have your Purrrsons well trained. You all share a wonderful household and lots of love.

And how nice that you use your allowance to provide good behavior treats for your Meowmie's 4th graders!

Congratulations, darling Finster, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your family are all celebrating with a day full of fun and lovies and loads of your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

So Finster, you are a true teacher's pet?
    I love kitties with a profession and I am sure you are a wonderful assistant teacher - everybody would trust your handsome face.
    You seem to be special in so many ways and we rely on you to bring gifts as you are the perfect Santa Paws as well.
    Enjoy your day - I am sure there will be lots of fun and treats in it for you as well.

Finster ...

Fin,

I noticed in one of the pictures that you were looking at an article about the world's oldest cat ...

Check out the COTD for April 13, 2003. 'Isis' was about 20 when the photo was taken, about 22 when it was posted and lived to the ripe old age of 26 ....

So, be of good cheer. You've got a long way to go....

Len

Blog Entries

mr finster

you are a very beautifukl cat.. you look like our chico who is a snowshoe kitty. i am very happy to see you as cat of the day. i dont have a touch screen monitor.. when i reach out and touch the screen to pet you , you seem to sense that i am petting you.. i give you some treats.. you are a lovely kitty and i love you in the heart like i do our kitties.. . have a great day today and always. pat

Finster

Are you sure you are a Snowshoe? I babysit two of them, and they have inverted white V's across their nose and face, and much shorter fur. I think you are a mix of something else too, maybe? Anyway, you are cute. Happy COTD.

You are such a Nice Cat Finster , truly one of the handsomest Cat we have seen.
    You have just about the perfect blend of coloring and you have such temperment and Charisma.

We would love to meet you Finster a very good Cat

We Found Hotel Cats , especially the Siamese 6 Pack Angels are sending their best wishes and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Freind and Cat of the Day Finster!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are such a handsome boy, Finster! Enjoy your special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Hello, gorgeous Finster, teacher's assistant! You are sooo very handsome with your dark face, blue eyes and white mitten-paws! You are a busy fellow at home, too -- keeping up your end of a conversation, answering the door, and making sure humans have been properly ambushed I think I can tell who's in charge at your house, and that is YOU! Please have your mum give you a great big hug (or ten!) for me today, because I enjoyed meeting you very much! Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful Finster!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Finster, you sure are a handsome boy with a wonderful friendly personality too. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Blog Entries

Finster

Awww, Finster has such a divine coat and such pretty eyes! What a magnificent COTD! Hope the whole family enjoys Finsters special day cuz he's the greatest, peace and love

Finster what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I can't help but smile at your sweet pictures. How kind of you to spend your allowance on treats for the school kids. I bet they adore you!!! Please thank your loving humans for sharing you with us. You are a treasure in every way.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fabulous Finster!

Hi Finster! (Love your name!) Happy Cat of the Day!!!
    What a beautiful, personality packed Snow Shoe boy you are! Oh, that coat, those eyes!!! As for that *cough* so called behavior problem! Sounds to me more like it was simply a matter of you finding that perfect fit of a forever person, and oh, didn't you! But of course the truly lucky one is your person, having a furkid as special as you to call her/his very own!

What a multi-talented, multi-faceted feline you are, Finster...Your photo spread just begins to touch on your no doubt many sides...teacher's assistant, avid reader, patriot, Santa helper, all around cuddle bug/lover boy! And such a giving boy to boot, using part of your allowance to fund the treat jar! hehe Won't your students be excited when they hear that YOU have been crowned Cat of the Day, Finster! Maybe next school day you'll be the one lavished with treats!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, being spoiled rotten by yourloving human! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Finster!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pretty Finster, how lovely you are! Between your plush fur and your beautiful eyes, you can't help but be enchanting. Beautiful chocolate fur especially on your ever so handsome muzzle and forehead. Also clearly intelligent, as your pictures show. Thank goodness you found your way to your forever home, even after taking a detour along the way. Sometimes it takes patience to get where you belong, but it's worth the wait once you get there.

I have a barking cat too. You know how to communicate and get your message across.

It looks as if you celebrate holidays with your people. Almost time for you to put your Santa hat back on. Have a happy Christmas!

Happy COTD to you with many, many pets and treats and kisses.
    I have saved nine lives, but still not as much as they have saved me.

Hello Finster,

Wow, what a handsome fellow you are. Sounds like you have loads of purrsonality too.
    Enjoy your special day sweetie, as our honored CAT OF THE DAY.Wishing you a long, happy and
    healthy life being Teachers Pet.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

It's so nice to meet you Finster! I happened to be owned by a Snowshoe as well! Boy you guys can turn humans into such push-overs!!! lol you are so handsome and so smart. I loved reading about all your antics. Its so cute that you run to the door, hide and ambush, and that you can even read! I can't believe another fellow Cat of the Day (Isis) lived to 26! My Snowshoe has the same red kitty tent that you were playing in in one of your pictures! Anyway, please be careful with that pool and enjoy a beautiful long life ahead of you in your wonderful furever home. Happy Cat of the Day to you. Congrats!