Thread: #509 Powerball Thursday!

#509 Powerball Thursday!

Nope, I didn't win the powerball this week, but it sure is nice to dream about it......

But then again? How many problems would a 375 mil (the cash payout) jackpot cause.

I know, we all woud like to have THAT problem....But we'll just have to wait?

---------------

I am crying in my beer, anyone want to join me?

The Orc is filling the peanut bowls.....

DONE!

I'll join you, but I need something warm to drink please. It's very cold and snowing today.

I'd like to raise that drink to my dear, departed brother Eddie, who if he was still with us would be celebrating birthday number 44 today.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

I will get a good pot of tea brewing - chai, Gayle, or I have some wonderful "cream tea" that smells like cream, but doesn't have the calories or dairy product in it that might make you sick!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I will get a good pot of tea brewing - chai, Gayle, or I have some wonderful "cream tea" that smells like cream, but doesn't have the calories or dairy product in it that might make you sick!
    I'll give the new tea a try Karen! Sounds good.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I'm not crying in my beer because I didn't win - but then I don't play either. Geez - with my luck I'd have the winning ticket and would fall over dead from a heart attack when I realized it! Then the prize would go unclaimed since I wouldn't have told anybody that I had bought one.

Remember when the lotteries first started and became legal here in the states??? - people would go nutso when it reached a whopping one or two million. Now that's pocket change and not even worth bothering with!

I've been feeling down in the dumps for a couple of day - what kind of happy drinks are at the bar? I need a double-double! Anyone care to join me in some fruit salad I just threw together - a sliced banana, a clementine and half a big can of crushed pineapple. I'm in a fruity mood...........

And a toast to Gayle's bro Eddie too.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Poop View Post
    I'll give the new tea a try Karen! Sounds good.
    I'll get a pot going!

And Pomtzu, the fruit salad sounds fun! I'll add an extra banana, and an apple, and share some of it with you!
    I've Been Frosted

I didn't win a cent, but it was fun to think about what I might have done with all that money. I'm drinking decaf tea tonight, brought cookies too.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I've always heard never to bet any more than you can afford to lose. Since I can't afford to lose anything I never try the lottery except for the occasional scratch-off (or rip-off if you prefer). Ellie, your fruit salad sounds great - I'm on my way! That is, after I have this big cup of hot chocolate sitting here.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Oh my, everything sounds so good. It is raining here in Sunny California. How could that be?

63 degrees is sort of wimpy for a temperature - but I would like something hot just the same.

I will have some of Ellie's fruit salad - and a hot coffee with Bailey's.........yum!

Hmmmm, I just spotted those cookies too.

I just read online that the couple that won the lottery in Missouri were whisked away to a hotel to protect them from the media and all of the other people who think they deserve a piece of their pie.

I sometimes think that winning the lottery could be some kind of curse.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    More fruit salad to be had if anyone wants more. It tasted so good that I sliced up 3 more bananas and peeled 3 more clementines and added the other half can of pineapple. Sometimes I just can't get my fill of fruit and could become a fruitatarian. That's a new term, I think.

I think I'm gonna have some of those cookies and some hot chocolate too.

Happy weekend (a little early), everyone!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Ellie, I think the fruit salad would be wonderful with those cookies (some of my favorites, those cookies).

It's Friday, so I'll have a vodka drink to wash it down!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I just finished a cup of that "Buttercream tea," Gayle, and it just as yummy as it sounds! Want some?
    I've Been Frosted