Thread: Sweet Jasper!

Sweet Jasper!

Hi Jasper! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your fur dad Frisky, too!
    What an adorable Ferret you are, Jasper! I laughed at loud at your "tonsil shot," and oh, that pic of you napping so peacefully is utterly heart melting! I'm so sorry to hear that your fur mom bit off half of your tail! But thankfully your loss hasn't kept you from living life to the max! And happily your fur mom and sisters all found happy homes, with you and Frisky making quite the father/son team! How lucky you are to have one another to play with, to learn from, and your family doubly blessed, having two sweet and loving furkids in you both!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, precious Jasper! I hope you and dad Frisky both are enjoying a very happy Pet of the Day, being treated to all your hearts desire, and more! You both deserve it!
    Lots of love and cuddles, chest scratches and belly rubs to you, sweetheart, and to Frisky too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jasper what an adorable fuzzy-wuzzy you are!!!

I loved your wonderful pictures and got quite a chuckle over the one of you yawing or singing. (I couldn't decide which) What fun it must be to have not only you but your daddy for friends. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I bet the fun is almost non-stop at your house.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Jasper

Jasper is a fine ferret indeed! I am also sorry about yer tail but I know you've adapted as has my cat has with one missing paw, time marches on. Anyhow, Jasper is a delight to behold and an awsome POTD! Peace and love

You're adorable Jasper!Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla