Thread: Eva

Eva

Hi Eva....You are a very pretty lady. I have not heard of your breed but I think you are very beautiful. I would love to have
    one like you. Congratulations on being our DOTD. We got to see you and to read such nice things about you. Have a wonderful life Eva.

Linda in SC

Oh My!! Eva, you are adorable!!! Yes, I agree that you do resemble a fox--a cute one. I am sure all of you are going to have very much fun and happiness in the years to come. Thank you for sharing her with us; I enjoyed all the pics. Congrats on being DOTD!

Good morning, Eva, sweet Shiba Inu girl! My day has started with a huge smile because of you! I'm with Kaycountrygal, you definitely resemble a very cute fox. I am enjoying all of your photos - the camera sure likes you! Very cute and cheerful, that's you! I can see why everyone falls in love with you Have lots of fun flirting with the mirror and playing with your duck toy, Eva! Please have your mommy and daddy give you a whole bunch of hugs and kisses for me today, too Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Eva!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Foxy Eva!

Hi Eva in Moscow! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a foxy, "red headed" Shiba Inu girl you are, simply adorable; no wonder you love looking at yourself in the mirror! And oh, doesn't the camera YOU! Each pic is more precious than the next, and we thank your Mom lots for including so many photos with your bio.! What a fun loving, life loving, joyful addition you are to your family, sweetheart, what cherished memories you all will me making over the many years to come! Your Daddy, and your Mommy too, have found their perfect pooch, their dream doggie in you, Eva, and I hope for you all many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship!
    Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, beautiful girl! I'm sure your Mommy and Daddy will be making it a very special one, for sure!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Eva!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello there Eva,

What a pretty little pup you are. Your fur looks so pretty and soft.
    I agree that you look a little like a cute baby fox, except for your curly tail.
    Big congratulations sweetie on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending out lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you pretty girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Eva

Eva could not be more pretty, what a sweet little DOTD! I loved all of her photos and am quite sure that she is one of the cutest pups in the world Hope you all enjoyed the day, peace and love

Oh Eva, you're a pretty little girl! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful !

What a beautiful foxy little Lady !

Eva you are a smart and happy girl ... much loved and with much love to give !

Hugssss
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

What a beautiful creature! Love her color, love her stance, she has such confidence and looks like an amazing friend!